1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!

Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

do you represent the packers on your car?

Discussion in 'The Atrium' started by JoshTheChild, Jan 23, 2008.

1. JoshTheChild

JoshTheChild Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
  2. yooperfan

yooperfan Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    I have a Packer license plate on the front of my truck.

3. Green_Bay_Packers

Green_Bay_Packers Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +113
    Thats well nice Josh i dont own a car

4. nathaniel

nathaniel Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Packers license plate frame on my car. The car doesn't really run anymore, so I'm trying to warm my wife up to the idea of putting it on our Rav4! It'll happen.

5. cheesey

cheesey Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +3
    I don't have anything on my car........I wanted to get Packer license plates, but they are so darn expensive. But i wear my Packer gear eveyday......anyone that knows me knows I'm a Packer fan!!!

6. Heatherthepackgirl

Heatherthepackgirl Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    I have a Packers license plate on the back of my Volkswagen Convertible, I also have a G on my back window as small as it is..LOL

7. JoshTheChild

JoshTheChild Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    I would like a license border thing, but I hear that they are cracking down on those. well atleast in tx

8. favre95

favre95 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +34
    My license plates are my screen name. One of my old plates is up at Favre's Steakhouse behind the bar.

9. Zombieslayer

Zombieslayer Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
  10. cheesey

cheesey Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +3
    "Favre95".....i like that. Hopefully he will play till he's that age!!! :lol:

11. DGB454

DGB454 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    I have a green truck. My wife has a yellow car. If we drive down the road side by side we represent the Packers. When we are parked in our driveway we represent the Packers. Other than that.... no, not really.

12. favre95

favre95 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +34
    Believe it or not there is a funny story behind these plates.

When I first got them in the summer of 97' I requested Favre 4, Lmbrdi1, and Favre96. But, I checked the box to tell them to give me the next closest thing if those are not available. Well I get the plates about 4 weeks later. Open them up...I get Farve 2. Notice I said, Farve 2. They spelled it wrong! So I went up to the place to complain. Well...they showed me what was left with the name Favre on it. All that was left was Favre95. So Favre 1 - Favre99(except 95) were taken in the state of Illinois at the time. So that is what I got. But! it turns out...that just happens to be his first MVP year! So it turned out good in the end.

My friends call my car the Favor or FAVray mobile.