• Yes, I wear the proud cheese wedge upon my head like a crown

Votes: 18 60.0%
  • No, I prefer my cheese on cheese burgers

Votes: 12 40.0%

• Total voters

Kitten

Feline Cheesehead
Reaction score
I had one that I made as my art project in high school. I had a regular base ball cap that I glued a piece of yellow foam and I painstakingly sculpted and painted it into a wedge of cheese. I had it for about a month until one night I had the bad sense to leave it out on the sofa after a Monday night game. Bad idea. One or several cats had a field day shredding it. I came into the living room in the morning and just found pieces of yellow foam everywhere. The hat part was upside down and halfway under the sofa. I cried over that hat and tried to get out of going to school for the day claiming high distress. It didn't work, my parents are Eagles fans and had no sympathy for me or my dead cheesehead hat. I haven't made another one but I'm considering it. I love walking around with a big wedge of cheese on my head. Got to watch it in Philly though. May as well paint a target on it.

bozo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
You must be logged in to see this image or video!
This is the 3rd generation cheese hat...the first 2 were torn up by un-ruly Bear fans. Notice the bite mark holes.

North44

Cheesehead
Reaction score
No I do not. Every time we visit Wisconsin my son begs me to buy one but I have resisted so far. Here's a pic taken last February at the airport in Milwaukee- we were on our way back to Texas. I have bought a cowboy cheese hat as a souvenir for our neighbor, and my daughter bought one for a friend of hers here in Texas- why a 15 year old Texas girl would want a cheesehead is anyone's guess, but by all accounts, she loves it!

Here are my little cheeseheads:

You must be logged in to see this image or video!

PackMan13x

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I'm on my 2nd one, the 1st one vanished over the years. I bought it about 15 years ago when I was in school and lord knows what happened to it. Got the one I have now a couple years ago on ebay for a good price and the seller threw in some unexpected Sterling Sharpe cards and a Brett Favre mini bobblehead for free in the shipping box!

I wore it to Heinz field in '09 and had to suffer through all the obscenities, name-calling, and beverage throwing. To hell with the Steelers and their lousy fans! They were already eliminated from the postseason and were on a 5 game losing streak at the time but you would have thought they were the AFC's #1 seed by the fans arrogance and rudeness. Go Ravens/Browns/Bengals Go!

SanDiegoCheese

West Coast Cheesehead
Reaction score
I'm on my 2nd one, the 1st one vanished over the years. I bought it about 15 years ago when I was in school and lord knows what happened to it. Got the one I have now a couple years ago on ebay for a good price and the seller threw in some unexpected Sterling Sharpe cards and a Brett Favre mini bobblehead for free in the shipping box!

I wore it to Heinz field in '09 and had to suffer through all the obscenities, name-calling, and beverage throwing. To hell with the Steelers and their lousy fans! They were already eliminated from the postseason and were on a 5 game losing streak at the time but you would have thought they were the AFC's #1 seed by the fans arrogance and rudeness. Go Ravens/Browns/Bengals Go!

Sorry you had to go through that. I never understood why so may consider Steeler fan's (the NFL's best)? No class, their teams loses and the fans go off. Week one vs. Ravens, I saw a Steeler family talking crap to a 10yr old kid decked out in Ravens gear at a wal-mart here in San Diego. C'mon man, your team lost but why take it out on the kid? The kid's mom was trying to diffuse the situation and told the kid, "don't say a word, let's just go." :tdown: Packer fans, are the best. And I do own a cheese hat, but only wear it around the house when i'm watching the game.

VolvoD

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Of course i do (as you can see in my profile pic). I bought mine in Green Bay last year, so its an emotinal attachment as well. I don't wear it a lot, but i ALWAYS wear my donald driver jersey every Sunday!

IluvGB

I <3 Packers!!!!
Reaction score
mine kind of split and looks really grungy after all these years..got it when they first came out!
I don't like wearing them at games as they are very heavy! Maybe the new ones aren't so bad?!?!

gbpowner

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I put a tiny, little cheese hat on one of my dogs...I swear that the dog looked like he contemplated biting the hand that feeds him!

Latest posts