Do you miss the trolls?

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Bahahahahahaha I also know some places that aren't the Giants neighborhood...They are as follows:

Green Bay
New Orleans
Philadelphia (oh yeah, they lost to Vince Young)
Seattle
San Francisco
and............WHO THE HELL LOSES TO THE WASHINGTON REDSKINS AND REX GROSSMAN!!??? My god, Eli got out played by Rexy in the opening game of the year, that's pretty bad, no that's not bad at all, that is a ******* embarrassment that someone should be ashamed of.

The one thing I love from Giants fans is how they constantly talk how Eli is better than everyone for beating the Patriots a few years back, but at the same time....had Samuel not dropped that interception, they'd probably have run Eli out of the city, since after all Favre's pick is the only reason they got there to start with.
If Aaron Rodgers keeps on playing at this level, maybe one ring is all Eli, Drew etc is ever going to get.

Bogart

Duke Mantee
Reaction score
If Aaron Rodgers keeps on playing at this level, maybe one ring is all Eli, Drew etc is ever going to get.

I don't think Eli would have a ring at all if it wasn't for luck. Favre's pick in the NFC Championship....Then Assante Samuel dropping the game winning INT in the Super Bowl. Tyree's circus catch....that kid had a LOT of luck!

For Brees, I was very happy to see him get a ring. Even if he don't win another one, he has what Dan Marino never got after playing all those years he played. I find Drew a much more likable guy than the Mannings.

Jules

The Colts Fan
Reaction score
Jules18 is a troll here... Acting like he/she is a Packers fan or something. Ugh. :mad:;)

Girl. Me.

This is the only forum I have posted on for weeks anyway. lmao. So many football forum are just....unreadable to me at times. I can't even go through the mental pain anymore of reading what some fans say.

You know what? Best all time "troll" I ever met was a Pats fan under the name "Da Pats troll." At least he was honest and entertaining. Nothing worse then trolls in denial.

Jules

The Colts Fan
Reaction score
I don't think Eli would have a ring at all if it wasn't for luck. Favre's pick in the NFC Championship....Then Assante Samuel dropping the game winning INT in the Super Bowl. Tyree's circus catch....that kid had a LOT of luck!

For Brees, I was very happy to see him get a ring. Even if he don't win another one, he has what Dan Marino never got
after playing all those years he played. I find Drew a much more likable guy than the Mannings.

Brees is also lucky Peyton and Favre blew it. And you know this. A lot of SB teams get some luck. Not just Eli and the Giants.

I adore Manning but 7 points in the second half of the SB and a pick 6 trying to tie the game and I don't even put all the blame on the onside kick....there was plenty of time left.. Not his best. I still feel that was a huge let down by Peyton. I felt the Colts offense blew the SB as much as the Saints won it.

Colts also got lucky in 2006 with the SB opponent. The Bears were not in the same league as the top AFC teams IMO.

Really many SB winning teams get some luck on their side. I give mostly credit to the Giants D line though for beating NE in the big one.

Bogart

Duke Mantee
Reaction score
Brees is also lucky Peyton and Favre blew it. And you know this. A lot of SB teams get some luck. Not just Eli and the Giants.

I adore Manning but 7 points in the second half of the SB and a pick 6 trying to tie the game and I don't even put all the blame on the onside kick....there was plenty of time left.. Not his best. I still feel that was a huge let down by Peyton. I felt the Colts offense blew the SB as much as the Saints won it.

Colts also got lucky in 2006 with the SB opponent. The Bears were not in the same league as the top AFC teams IMO.

Really many SB winning teams get some luck on their side. I give mostly credit to the Giants D line though for beating NE in the big one.

I thought Brees really played well in the Super Bowl, even though the pick 6 did seal it.

I think the Colts under estimated their opponent in that Super Bowl. They were up 10-0, they felt it was going to be a cake walk early on, even before the game it felt like they thought they already had it won. But also, the second half really was a change of tide, and I don't think the Colts managed it very well after that on side kick. If anyone is to blame other than Manning, it's probably Caldwell for not trying to get into the rhythm of shutting the Saints down. You let them change momentum with an onside kick or a tricky play like that, you've got to do something to throw them off.

The Super Bowl against the Bears was really crazy. Chicago did a great job shutting down the Colts prolific passing game, by getting an INT early, and forcing field goals and not giving up TD's on many drives, but Grossman was a bust, and I don't think the Colts defense gets enough credit, but under Dungy, they had a very good defense, that seemed like an advanced scheme from what he did in Tampa Bay. Even if the Colts were going against an elite QB, I still think their defense would have caused problems, cause they knew what they were doing.

The luckiest Super Bowl winning teams will always be the 1990 Giants (missed FG), 2001 Patriots (Tuck rule, and possible foul play) and of course, the one we all love, the 2006 Steelers lol

Jules

The Colts Fan
Reaction score
I thought Brees really played well in the Super Bowl, even though the pick 6 did seal it.

I think the Colts under estimated their opponent in that Super Bowl. They were up 10-0, they felt it was going to be a cake walk early on, even before the game it felt like they thought they already had it won. But also, the second half really was a
change of tide, and I don't think the Colts managed it very well after that on side kick. If anyone is to blame other than Manning, it's probably Caldwell for not trying to get into the rhythm of shutting the Saints down. You let them change momentum with an onside kick or a tricky play like that, you've got to do something to throw them off.

The Super Bowl against the Bears was really crazy. Chicago did a great job shutting down the Colts prolific passing game, by getting an INT early, and forcing field goals and not giving up TD's on many drives, but Grossman was a bust, and I don't think the Colts defense gets enough credit, but under Dungy, they had a very good defense, that seemed like an
advanced scheme from what he did in Tampa Bay. Even if the Colts were going against an elite QB, I still think their defense would have caused problems, cause they knew what they were doing.

The luckiest Super Bowl winning teams will always be the 1990 Giants (missed FG), 2001 Patriots (Tuck rule, and possible foul play) and of course, the one we all love, the 2006 Steelers lol

Yeah the 2006 Colts really had their SB against the Pats in the title game. To me that was the SB. The Ravens were just as tough a week before that. The Bears did do a good job in the rain vs. the passing game but the Colts ran all over them. Running more is what was lacking vs. the Saints. Addai was getting yards on the ground but they did not stick with the run enough IMO.

There was a sense of panic I felt with the Colts after the onside kick. And yes Caldwell is horrible. I don't put all the blame on the offense I guess looking back but with a banged up D I thought the offense had to carry the team. And they really didn't.

I always liked Brees a lot. If the Colts HAD to lose I could handle losing to him. But, the pick 6 and onside kick were a bit alarming. After what happened with Favre in the title game I should have known the Saints would do what they could to get a few turnovers and based on their season that turnovers were their staple. Kudos to them they got a pick 6 and an onside kick to open the second half.

The more haunting Colts postseason loss is vs. the Steelers in early 2006. Now let me tell you. Colts win that game and they are in the Super Bowl vs. the Seahawks.

And yeah the 2001 Pats always made me wonder a bit at times.......

I don't sense anything drastic happening right now in the NFC. I think the Packers will get back to the SB if they are reasonably healthy. In the AFC I still think it's open. I think after the last 3 seasons with the Pats/Colts and Steelers getting to the SB hopefully we are due for a new team and we see the Ravens or Texans in it this year. God help us if the Jets are the 6th seed and get back to the title game for the third year in a row though......and need I mention Denver. Funny thing is the Pats have by far the worst D of all the AFC playoff teams this year.

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Girl. Me.

This is the only forum I have posted on for weeks anyway. lmao. So many football forum are just....unreadable to me at times. I can't even go through the mental pain anymore of reading what some fans say.

You know what? Best all time "troll" I ever met was a Pats fan under the name "Da Pats troll." At least he was honest and entertaining. Nothing worse then trolls in denial.
We got Derps.
Too few and far in between though.

Jules

The Colts Fan
Reaction score
I think people don't want to troll a team as good as Green Bay. Why would you? Well a few do and might but still......

Now for sure trolls may not join up after seeing this thread. Good job guys. You just scared them all away.

Jules

The Colts Fan
Reaction score
Funny you write this because I happened to come across this pic today.
I was thinking of using it as my sig. since they were proven wrong.
LOL LOL LOL x 100!

Please reconsider it momentarily. Tom Brady on the water slide is a classic. It is up to you but perhaps I can use Brady on the slide while you use something else? We can work this out.

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Please reconsider it momentarily. Tom Brady on the water slide is a classic. It is up to you but perhaps I can use Brady on the slide while you use something else? We can work this out.
I'll stick with Tom for now.
I might change the text.
I'll send ya a pm if I change the picture.
Ya know, you could always use one of those other goofy Tom Brady ones.

Jules

The Colts Fan
Reaction score
I'll stick with Tom for now.
I might change the text.
I'll send ya a pm if I change the picture.
Ya know, you could always use one of those other goofy Tom Brady ones.

Yep the choices are endless. It's like sig Christmas!!!

Yes pm me if you make the switch. I was also once considering the drunk Big Ben or Eli pictures but I am not sure......the Brady ones are just much funnier.
But, I really just love the Brady on the slide one the best. Keep it now. Later if you make a switch then let me know.

L

Lunchboxer

Better ones were the Pitt ones....Had one or two real cool, but rest just plain trolls

I remember that. Some Pitt trolls came from a forum called steeler nation I got sick of it and went over there and trolled them. I brought up how Big Ben is a ****** and they ignored it and brought up some stuff about a packer guy last year got into trouble with something. And that thread turned into a real board wars and a mod closed it.

It was great. Fun too.

Bogart

Duke Mantee
Reaction score
And yeah the 2001 Pats always made me wonder a bit at times.......

I don't sense anything drastic happening right now in the NFC. I think the Packers will get back to the SB if they are reasonably healthy. In the AFC I still think it's open. I think after the last 3 seasons with the Pats/Colts and Steelers getting to the SB hopefully we are due for a new team and we see the Ravens or Texans in it this year. God help us if the Jets are the 6th seed and get back to the title game for the third year in a row though......and need I mention Denver. Funny thing is the Pats have by far the worst D of all the AFC playoff teams this year.

Maybe it's KARMA hitting the Pats for what they did to win that first Super Bowl :roflmao:

Pats fans love to talk about how classless Rams fans are, just like Pittsburgh fans do the Seahawk fans after losing that Super Bowl to the refs. But I had to deal with Rams fans as a kid when they would kick the **** out of the Saints twice a year, and they are not near as bad as Bears and Vikings fans, (probably because being losers through out the majority of the 1990's humbled them to be thankful.) But I can't really blame them for still being upset over that Super Bowl. Had the Raiders made it (as they should have) I think the Rams would have slaughtered them, but I really suspect foul play in that Super Bowl, after the refs said they went easy on the Pats (Watching tape, they held Marshall Faulk just about the entire game).

The only thing I can thank Billechek for is Nick Saban, and that's who was the ONLY thing that made him successful in Cleveland. They talk like Billechek is a defensive genius, but Eric Turner was the result of Nick Saban, and that defense wasn't all that bad, they just never had a good offense under Billechek. But Billechek as a defensive genius is hilarious when you see how bad the Patriots defense has been in the last few years.

Reaction score
Girl. Me.

I think it's time to convert completely to Packerism.

Kitten

Feline Cheesehead
Reaction score
Yes! That's the one. Thank you.
For a few laughs, you can check out his posts here;
http://www.packerforum.com/search/308309/

What's really funny is how he would just pull out facts from his butt.

Yeah, he was epic. The best was the "ramblings of MNVikes4eva" thread that somebody started.

But the Knight troll is still one of my favorites. Beaaaarrrrsssssssss

Those Eagles trolls from last year were pretty bad. I don't know what's worse, trying to argue with a Bears troll or an Eagles troll.

Bogart

Duke Mantee
Reaction score
Yeah, he was epic. The best was the "ramblings of MNVikes4eva" thread that somebody started.

But the Knight troll is still one of my favorites. Beaaaarrrrsssssssss

Those Eagles trolls from last year were pretty bad. I don't know what's worse, trying to argue with a Bears troll or an Eagles troll.

A Steelers troll can be worse :roflmao:

bozz_2006

Cheesehead
Reaction score
There were some pretty nasty Steeler trolls before the SB last year. There were a few good fans here, though, too. Those good ones that talked up the Steelers but took their medicine after we won; they were pretty gracious. That's basically why I don't talk too much trash. I am pretty sure I can't be that gracious in defeat. lol

Kitten

Feline Cheesehead
Reaction score
There were some pretty nasty Steeler trolls before the SB last year. There were a few good fans here, though, too. Those good ones that talked up the Steelers but took their medicine after we won; they were pretty gracious. That's basically why I don't talk too much trash. I am pretty sure I can't be that gracious in defeat. lol

There were some decent Steelers fans on here then, they are different. As I recall, they even came back to congratulate us after the win. I don't consider those guys trolls at all and I enjoyed discussions with them even before we won the game. They are just fans of another team come to watch the game with us. But the nasty Steelers fans, the ones who were bad enough to get the sack from the mods, oh my were they something. They were probably never here for any real discussion and probably never intended to be here for any length of time considering they'd get banned anyway. They were just here to rile us up and mess with us. That's my definition of a troll, one who comes to deliberately upset a discussion or agitate a group of people with a malicious intent.

Members online