Do you miss the trolls?

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Kind of a letdown with how good we have been doing that the trolls have been hiding.

Kitten

Feline Cheesehead
Reaction score
Kind of a letdown with how good we have been doing that the trolls have been hiding.

Quit that, won't you! Every time somebody mentions missing trolls one shows up almost as if on cue!

It is surprising though. Did the Packers really silence trolls? All the fans from other teams who have come on here so far have been pretty decent, non trolls. I'm sure as we get closer to the SB they will all start coming out of the woodwork. It's going to depend on the other team how bad they will be. Those Steelers trolls were some of the worst I've ever seen.

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Quit that, won't you! Every time somebody mentions missing trolls one shows up almost as if on cue!

It is surprising though. Did the Packers really silence trolls? All the fans from other teams who have come on here so far have been pretty decent, non trolls. I'm sure as we get closer to the SB they will all start coming out of the woodwork. It's going to depend on the other team how bad they will be. Those Steelers trolls were some of the worst I've ever seen.
To me the best/most memorable one was the one who showed up at the start of last season.
I think his name was Favre4ever or something Favre related.
He lived in Minnesota but was from Wisconsin or the other way around, I think.
Anyway, he was a riot.
Sucks that he got banned.

We had a couple recent ones before the Lions game.
Claiming that Na-Ma-Lam-A-Ding-****-Duh wasn't a dirty player.
He proved them wrong during that game!

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
Are they still able to put the name in pink with the new format/software?
That was always good for a laugh.

Instead of trolls, we end up arguing amongst ourselves.
With trolls, it brought us together when we could gang up on it.

I could troll you up, if you want

bozz_2006

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I don't miss them. Even if they're just stirring the pot for fun, I try to stay away from self-inflicted negative situations.

bozz_2006

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Isn't that part of your job? ;)

Ah! That's exactly my point. There's plenty of tough stuff in my life. It's an honor to be welcomed into end-of-life or difficult relationship situations, but they take a lot out of me. So why would I want to pull my hair out over someone digging their heals in on their assertion that the Packers offense is over-rated? No thanks! I talk with you excellent folks to get a little distance from all that. Football is FUN!

AmishMafia

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I do miss them. I feel they should be tormented for the same duration of time that they tormented Thompson. The viciousness they attacked him personally was way out of line.

They are probably still here, just with other logon names or at least just reading and not posting. Anyhow, I will attempt to summon them with the worst I can come up with about Thompson. If they are here, they will not be able to resist and pile on with negative comments. Weird thing is, they will gloss over all this text and zoom solely focus on the next paragraph. Lets see if any take the bait . . .

TT is such an idiot. He was going from Lambeau to Bayview Park and he took the 172 instead of the Mason Street Bridge. It probably took him an extra 4 minutes! When are we going to get rid of this fool before he destroys the Packers completely!

Powarun

Big Bay Blues fan
Reaction score
Kind of the steeler subhumans are ones I never want to encounter again. Bears are just disgusting, lions can't talk to big since 0_16 is still not to long ago. Vikings well the subsided. I want the flaaco troll back, aaron is better. That patriots troll was entertaining since he wreaked havoc them realized we were argueing in a respectful manner and I can't forget saying every link was a virus and he would argue it wasn't:)

SyX

Stranger in a strange land
Reaction score
NEPatriots was fun for about 2 minutes, I really miss him. As for the other trolls, give them time, they'll come out of the woodwork. Just because they can't come up with a legit reason to troll, that won't stop them. The truth does not stand in the way of good trolling at any point.

If you guys miss the trolls, take a look at the Colts official forum. Everyone turning on everyone else, not a single civil thread on what used to be a good forum. About the only respectable ones there are the Pats fans who are omnipresent. Sad that they (Colts) are so irrelevant now that the best fans on their board are fans of other teams.

Mushroom

Packer Owner/Shareholder
Reaction score
Karen Rodgers was looking purdy today on the television. So was goldilocks 52.
Ya'll some sorry fools. Errybody knows the purp n yella dominate.

:trollmove:

Members online

Latest posts