Do you like the Championship Belt?

7thFloorRA

Cheesehead
Reaction score
This is a great question I was just pondering today. So far its a great celebration IMO, however.........the title belt celebration also looks like it could be the trench coat flasher celebration. Now that I have made this revelation, I am kinda torn on it.

Packerfury

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I really love the belt. at first, it was eh. But it has grown on me. It's the kind of celebration everyone can do too. and for just about everything. Like Jared Allen's sack celebration is not something you can do if say you beat your brother at basketball or something. But the belt can is short and can be applied anywhere

GoSlash27

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Aaron Rodgers is going to use the terrible towel to polish his belt next weekend.

That... would be a mistake.
[ame="http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Terrible_Curse"]Terrible Curse - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia[/ame]

As for the belt thing... It's alright I guess. You folks like it and the team likes it. That's the important thing.

Stillernation

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Yea,polish the belt he does not yet own.Ben is a 2x champ,AR has 0.....If he wins it he can polish it with whatever makes him happy!BEWARE the curse of the towel!!!

Packerken

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I've always been a fan of the Belt. I like that he only does it on the rushing TDs and I really don't think it's showing up anyone else, he always does it towards the stands. I think it's great.

7thFloorRA

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I think some of the other guys need some celebrations now. Kuhn could just make the circles over his eyes with his thumb and finger. Starks needs something.

Members online