Do you know when you did something you shouldn`t have ???

• Thread starter I asked LT to delete my acct
  • Start date

weeds

Fiber deprived old guy.
Reaction score
You guys must have come from wealthy families. Old Milwaukee was like $2.50 per case...we were ALWAYS singin' the Old Milwaukee blues. When I felt wealthier, I switched to Pabst. Gotta love a beer that fights its way down and then fights its way back up the next morning...THAT my friends is a manly man's beer...today's pusses put a lime slice in the opening?? Are you kidding me??? What a bunch of girlie men.

13 Times Champs

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I started off with PBR as well. Did Stroh's and OLD Style some, for a long time drank Budweiser. Now it's Bud Light.

OP
OP
I

I asked LT to delete my acct

You guys must have come from wealthy families. Old Milwaukee was like $2.50 per case...we were ALWAYS singin' the Old Milwaukee blues. When I felt wealthier, I switched to Pabst. Gotta love a beer that fights its way down and then fights its way back up the next morning...THAT my friends is a manly man's beer...today's pusses put a lime slice in the opening?? Are you kidding me??? What a bunch of girlie men.
They`re called metrosexuals Weeds, not girlie men......pmsl :roflmao:

DevilDon

Inclement Weather Fan
Reaction score
You must be over 80 weeds. I remember Weideman's was $1.25 a sixer in the mid 70s. Red, White and Blue was around $8.00 or so a case. Old Milwaukee was in the RWB class.
For pure puke inducing goodness I rank the worst and cheapest 70's beers as Grain Belt, followed by Old Stale.
Fact is... you know people have no clue when they tell you how good certain micro brews are. They pay $8.00 a six to drink the "good stuff" when right next to that swill is imported beer twice as good for the same dough.
Reminds me of this one: What do American beer and making love in a canoe have in common? They are both fooking close to water.

weeds

Fiber deprived old guy.
Reaction score
Phftt DD .... next time you pop open one of your frilly foreign beers you can drop one of those little umbrellas into the neck and extend your pinky finger. :cool:

realcaliforniacheese

A-Rods Boss
Reaction score
Yeah, never have seen the Vikings-Raiders Super Bowl game again. Don't want to. Or the Vikings-Chiefs. That one just ****** me off every time I see it.
I remember thinking before that game that, well one of those two teams will finally win a Championship.

Hey, I was a diehard Rams fan back then. I used to get pissed off that we would be awesome during the season and then we would travel to Minnesota and lose, every time. Oh and the Pack knocked us out in LA. Who would have thought that nearly 50 years on I would be a Die Hard Packer fan.

realcaliforniacheese

A-Rods Boss
Reaction score
Like Hamm's or Old Style? I've been seen knocking back some PBR recently but draw the line at Schlitz and Point. I'll bypass all these for Leinis though.
Ha! I still have the Hamm's jingle in my head from when I was a kid. "From the land of sky blue waters". I bought a bunch of PBR and Shilitz for the tailgate. Tried both and what god awful beers there were. I remember my dad drank alot of Schlitz. Back in the day when you had to have a tool to drink a beer.

Members online

Latest posts