1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!

Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

do you believe in conspiracy theories?

Discussion in 'The Atrium' started by ivo610, Apr 26, 2011.

1. ivo610

ivo610 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +4,273
    Just wondering if anyone believes in certain conspiracy theories? yep... its the offseason.

2. Helmets

Helmets Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +222
    Yes. We never landed on the moon, there was a shooter on the grassy knoll, and a missle hit the Pentagon - not a downed jetliner.

3. GreenBayGal

GreenBayGal Cheese Goddess

Ratings:
    +1,123
    Why, as a matter of fact, I do. I believe that a certain qb in our no so recent history plotted to seek revenge on the Green Bay Packers. It would take a well thought out serious of events starting with signing as a NY Jet. It must have been a LONG year putting up with a team from the east coast that he probably didn't give a sh*t about other than to use them as a stepping stone. Of course, he needed to re-retire in order to be available to acheive the golden ring, MN Vikings starting quarter back position. I wonder if his buddy Chilly was in on the plan from the beginning. Well anyway, we all know how it ended (At least I think it's ended). Who knows, maybe he's planning to take Cutler's place in the 2011 season just for one more shot at sticking it to TT, MM & the rest of us poor (Super Bowl winning) saps. I guess we won't know that though untill AFTER training camp. IMHO.

4. Wood Chipper

Wood Chipper Fantasy Football Guru

Ratings:
    +1,422
    I believe there were more people involved with the JFK shooting but I think Lee Harvey Oswald got the headshot.

5. neilfii

neilfii Hall of Fame Fan

Ratings:
    +714
    When I first started this post I believed in conspiracies, but I must not really believe in them or I would never post in this thread because the thread itself is most certainly a conspiracy to identify those who are susceptible to conspiracy theories and that would make me afraid to post.

Well, you know what they say,"Just because you're paranoid doesn't mean everyone isn't out to get you." :notme:

• Like Like x 2
  6. GreenBayGal

GreenBayGal Cheese Goddess

Ratings:
    +1,123
    I had to read that 3 times, neilfii. LOL

7. neilfii

neilfii Hall of Fame Fan

Ratings:
    +714
    That's odd, I think I had to write it 3 times; coincidence? I think not.:superstition:

• Like Like x 2
  8. Raptorman

Raptorman Vikings fan since 1966.

Ratings:
    +1,005
    Wait, I need to adjust my tinfoil hat first.......

• Like Like x 1
  9. Kitten

Kitten Feline Cheesehead Staff Member Super Moderator

Ratings:
    +1,442
    I believe in them. But most of the time I'm the one creating them. I have a devious mind, what can I say!

• Like Like x 2
  10. Tecmo

Tecmo Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +22
    I'm a firm believer that a spacecraft carrying extraterrestrials crashed in Roswell, NM in 1947, and reverse engineering brought many modern technological marvels we see today.

It wasn't a frickin' weather balloon.

[​IMG]

11. Poppa San

Poppa San SB I trophy First of four Staff Member Moderator

Ratings:
    +1,631
    Roswell was solved, don't you watch TV? They have no reason to lie.
    Roswell Incident - Memory Alpha, the Star Trek Wiki

12. Darth Garfunkel

Darth Garfunkel Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +508
    my main problem with most conspiracy theories is that to believe them you have to assume the government is competent enough to pull it off.