Do you all understand now?

packedhouse01

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Here is the one deficiency in Bretts game the last three years, he tries to make the great play instead of the right play. That interception was just another boneheaded play. Now if he makes the play everyone salutes Brett, but all too often he doesn't make the right play. He throws another interception and you can all but kiss this game goodbye. If he throws the ball the back he lives for another play. And I know there are going to be a ton of people who will defend that and I'm telling you right now, you're not going to win when your HOF QB plays like that.

Cory

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Lol yes it was a boneheaded play. But it's funny to me that NOW this comes out of the woodworks.

BearPerspective

Cheesehead
Reaction score
dannychau22 said:
its funny how fast you so-called packer fans turn against favre.

its funny how fast he is coddled after ONE good game amidst two seasons of largely bad play. He has to stand accountable at some point. Put Rogers in ther now. What could it hurt?

Chamuko

Cheesehead
Reaction score
dannychau22 said:

Well you must understand it is his fault he MUST pass, then run, catch the pass himself and take it to the TD line, do the kickoffs, return kickoffs and return punts, it will be desirable if he can long snap too..

It is so easy to blame everything on him, how easy some people forget that this is a team, and tonight we have been outcoached and outplayed..

dannychau22

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Chamuko said:
dannychau22 said:

Well you must understand it is his fault he MUST pass, then run, catch the pass himself and take it to the TD line, do the kickoffs, return kickoffs and return punts, it will be desirable if he can long snap too..

It is so easy to blame everything on him, how easy some people forget that this is a team, and tonight we have been outcoached and outplayed..

I know it was his fault but thats the way favre plays. Thats what he's been doing his whole career. Thats why hes called a gunslinger. Also, favre didnt lose the game, the secondary did.

Chamuko

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I was just being sarcastic some people wee are used to have Brett win games for us by himself, just like last week in Detroit, but he cant ask him to do that every sunday.

I think we lost this one because we were outcoaached and our Defense is pathetic.

OP
OP
P

packedhouse01

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Chamuko said:
dannychau22 said:

It is so easy to blame everything on him, how easy some people forget that this is a team, and tonight we have been outcoached and outplayed..[/quote

No one is blaming the game on him. It's not about that, it's about making the right play instead of the great play. Geez, how manytimes does it have to be said. You call a guy out because he makes a bad play and soneone has to start blaming those of us who say, dammit, make the right play.

NDPackerFan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
dannychau22 said:

I hope you aren't referring to me because I called Favre's bonehead play...well, a bonehead play. Favre is prone to making a bonehead play here and there just like everyone else.

I'll give him credit when it's due and I'll also tell it like it is...you should try it.

agopackgo4

Cheesehead
Reaction score
packedhouse01 said:
Here is the one deficiency in Bretts game the last three years, he tries to make the great play instead of the right play. That interception was just another boneheaded play. Now if he makes the play everyone salutes Brett, but all too often he doesn't make the right play. He throws another interception and you can all but kiss this game goodbye. If he throws the ball the back he lives for another play. And I know there are going to be a ton of people who will defend that and I'm telling you right now, you're not going to win when your HOF QB plays like that.

You know this could have been avoided if Driver didnt drop a td/ a pass

tromadz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Chamuko said:
dannychau22 said:

What does that have to do with his 5 overthrows and 1 underthrow for an INT (yes, we were keeping count in play by play)

the 1st int wasnt his fault, but the 2nd was.

slow your roll

dannychau22

Cheesehead
Reaction score
NDPackerFan said:
dannychau22 said:

I hope you aren't referring to me because I called Favre's bonehead play...well, a bonehead play. Favre is prone to making a bonehead play here and there just like everyone else.

I'll give him credit when it's due and I'll also tell it like it is...you should try it.

no, not you. Im referring to the packer fans that are making these threads and the ones who were all over favres sack last week then saying that he is horrible after this game. That's how favre is and people dont seem to understand

Cory

Cheesehead
Reaction score
tromadz said:
Chamuko said:
dannychau22 said:

What does that have to do with his 5 overthrows and 1 underthrow for an INT (yes, we were keeping count in play by play)

slow your roll

Overthrows? When was his recievers open downfield other than Martin?

tromadz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
a couple times at least. does anybody from the chat\play by play wanna chime in here? we were calling them out as they happened, there were a few(nobodys perfect, man). Smlutz? anyone?

well if they dont chime in, ill just say he had jennings at least twice, but overthrew him(like i said, nobodys perfect, man)

Cory

Cheesehead
Reaction score
tromadz said:
a couple times at least. does anybody from the chat\play by play wanna chime in here? we were calling them out as they happened, there were a few(nobodys perfect, man). Smlutz? anyone?

well if they dont chime in, ill just say he had jennings at least twice, but overthrew him(like i said, nobodys perfect, man)

Not talking about being perfect. What I'm saying is I see our recievers not getting any seperation down the field. This team had alot of "imperfect" performances individually tonite to say the least.

pyledriver80

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Favre is a QB, QB's don't make perfect throws everytime. McNabb overthrew/underthrew people as well people as well. McNabb and Brett both completed close to the same percentage of thier passes.

Yared-Yam

Cheesehead
Reaction score
tromadz said:

I remember he almost had Driver on a deep slant. It went off his fingers I think.

He would've scored on that.

majikman

Cheesehead
Reaction score
packedhouse01 said:

It's you that don't understand Packedhouse, Tromadz, etc..

YOU SEE WHAT THE RIGHT PLAY YIELDS...9 POINTS..9 FRIGGIN' POINTS..

That's 3 FG's kids....that ain't gonna win games for you in the NFL.

And on top of that, your receivers can't get open, are covered like glue the whole game, and are dropping passes and popping them up in the air for the other team to intercept, what else can you try to do but take a shot down field....

Do you finally understand and see what a lack of talent and good play calling can do to your team?

I'm sure you don't.

majikman

Cheesehead
Reaction score
tromadz said:

Yeah..and that should have been an interference call on Ahmad Carroll last week.

We all know how biased you are, so we take it for what it is.

pyledriver80

Cheesehead
Reaction score
majikman said:
tromadz said:

Yeah..and that was an interference call on Ahmad Carroll last week.

We all know how biased you are, so we take it for what it is.

LOL, yeah, that Interference call that noone else saw except Trom. Favre overthrew a couple Receivers as did McNabb and every other QB to ever play the game but Brett was pretty accurate in the short passing game even though he had a rush in his face the whole night

majikman

Cheesehead
Reaction score
IMO, he overthrew them because the were pretty much covered, and he was trying not to throw a pick, yet give his receiver a chance to go up for it.

I didn't see too many over throws because of inaccuracy.

4packgirl

Cheesehead
Reaction score
tromadz said:
Chamuko said:
dannychau22 said:

slow your roll

first you said 5 overthrows & 1 underthrow and even mentioned how you were KEEPING TRACK of them in the PbP - in the next breath - its well, maybe 2 but you're not sure?!?!?!?

i guess it's 'nitpick on favre' time, huh?

i'll admit it though...the 2nd int was just bad, bad, bad!!

now...when are you gonna admit that TT forked this team up?!? *** for tat.

Members online

Latest posts