Do the packers have the best WR core in the league?

OP
OP
ivo610

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
LOL. Best receiving core? Come on. Teams that have better receiving cores:

Denver
Seattle
GiantsEagles
Cowboys
Falcons

I may be forgetting some as well. The Vikings aren't even that far behind.

Vikings aren't far behind? Your #1 receiver was our #4. Child please

Seattle? Harvin is legit? No one else.
Denver is solid.
I can't tell you the falcons #3 WR. So pass.
Cowboys? Really? Really? Come on son. They have dez that's it.
Giants? Yeah they have 3 that are not as good as ours but solid.
Eagles? I'm sorry it goes Desean Jackson and mackin then who? No one in the nfl would swap the packers WRs for theirs.

APGu28

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Vikings aren't far behind? Your #1 receiver was our #4. Child please

Seattle? Harvin is legit? No one else.
Denver is solid.
I can't tell you the falcons #3 WR. So pass.
Cowboys? Really? Really? Come on son. They have dez that's it.
Giants? Yeah they have 3 that are not as good as ours but solid.
Eagles? I'm sorry it goes Desean Jackson and mackin then who? No one in the nfl would swap the packers WRs for theirs.

Yeah, because I am sure Jennings coming back from an injury had nothing to do with it. Jennings is just as good as any of the Packers wideout.

Seattle - Harvin> Cobb. Rice = Jones. Tate = Nelson. No one else?

Denver is just solid? Decker and Thomas would be the 1 - 2 on Green Bay.

Falcons - Harry Douglas is the 3. And White and Jones are better than any Packers receiver.

Cowboys - Just Dez? Give me Austin and Dez over any Packers receiver (Dez for sure). Ogletree is a solid 3 as well.

Giants - You have to be kidding me. Cruz and Hicks again are better than any of the Packers receivers with Hixon as a solid 3.

Eagles- They are a wash on second thought. Avant is a really good possession receiver.

If the Bucs had a better 3, I'd take them over the Packers. The point is that it is preposterous to even think for a second that the Packers have the best receiving core.

OP
OP
ivo610

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Yeah, because I am sure Jennings coming back from an injury had nothing to do with it. Jennings is just as good as any of the Packers wideout.

Seattle - Harvin> Cobb. Rice = Jones. Tate = Nelson. No one else?

Denver is just solid? Decker and Thomas would be the 1 - 2 on Green Bay.

Falcons - Harry Douglas is the 3. And White and Jones are better than any Packers receiver.

Cowboys - Just Dez? Give me Austin and Dez over any Packers receiver (Dez for sure). Ogletree is a solid 3 as well.

Giants - You have to be kidding me. Cruz and Hicks again are better than any of the Packers receivers with Hixon as a solid 3.

Eagles- They are a wash on second thought. Avant is a really good possession receiver.

If the Bucs had a better 3, I'd take them over the Packers. The point is that it is preposterous to even think for a second that the Packers have the best receiving core.
You must be logged in to see this image or video!

APGu28

Cheesehead
Reaction score
You must be logged in to see this image or video!

Lol the cycle continues. Packers fan boxed = make fun of fan's team because they have never won a Super Bowl.

I thought we were talking about the present day receiving cores in the league. How are Super Bowls relevant?

VolvoD

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Lol the cycle continues. Packers fan boxed = make fun of fan's team because they have never won a Super Bowl.

I thought we were talking about the present day receiving cores in the league. How are Super Bowls relevant?

The cycle of losing continues for the Vikings...and that is past and present. And I guess you haven't been watching the NFL at all, but Super Bowls are what the champions of the NFL win. See, there is the NFC and the AFC and....eeeeh. forget it.

OP
OP
ivo610

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score

I like to point out the obvious, sorry, its clearly a sore subject for you.

Jones lead the league in TDs last season. Nelson had 15 the year before. Cobb set the single season yardage record for the packers and didnt play even that many snaps last season. So lets discuss who you think stacks up against that... (the claim that some of these teams are even in the convo is ludicrous)

Seattle? Harvin is legit. Great player. Coming into a system that doesnt know him but he is on par with Cobb, a threat all over the field that may set a single season record for Seattle.

Sidney rice and Jones? ok lets talk about that. Last season Jones had 14 more receptions, 36 more yards, and twice as many TDs. So they are the same to you? HAHAHAHAHAHA keep trolling.

Golden Tate and Nelson? Even more humorous. Tate played in 3 more games and started 5 more last season. For all that extra time on the field, Tate 4 less receptions, 57 less yards, and the same amount of TDs. So please, make a solid argument for Seattle being better. Please. If you do that I will continue on to the next team.

I just sonned you.

TJV

Lifelong Packers Fanatic
Reaction score
The question this thread asks can never be definitively answered and I really don't care who has the best WRs in the league - I care who has the best team. I'm just chiming in to preserve this wonderfully ironic quote from the Vikings fan. It's taken out of context you say? Ya I know, I don't care about that either!
How are Super Bowls relevant?
:D

OP
OP
ivo610

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The question this thread asks can never be definitively answered and I really don't care who has the best WRs in the league - I care who has the best team. I'm just chiming in to preserve this wonderfully ironic quote from the Vikings fan. It's taken out of context you say? Ya I know, I don't care about that either! :D

This quote defines the Vikings

APGu28

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I like to point out the obvious, sorry, its clearly a sore subject for you.

Jones lead the league in TDs last season. Nelson had 15 the year before. Cobb set the single season yardage record for the packers and didnt play even that many snaps last season. So lets discuss who you think stacks up against that... (the claim that some of these teams are even in the convo is ludicrous)

Seattle? Harvin is legit. Great player. Coming into a system that doesnt know him but he is on par with Cobb, a threat all over the field that may set a single season record for Seattle.

Sidney rice and Jones? ok lets talk about that. Last season Jones had 14 more receptions, 36 more yards, and twice as many TDs. So they are the same to you? HAHAHAHAHAHA keep trolling.

Golden Tate and Nelson? Even more humorous. Tate played in 3 more games and started 5 more last season. For all that extra time on the field, Tate 4 less receptions, 57 less yards, and the same amount of TDs. So please, make a solid argument for Seattle being better. Please. If you do that I will continue on to the next team.

I just sonned you.

One difference: Best Quarterback in the league vs rookie coming into the league.

Second difference: I suppose Green Bay having 153 more passing attempts had nothing to do with that? Seattle had the fewest in the league.

Do you even think before you type?

OP
OP
ivo610

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
One difference: Best Quarterback in the league vs rookie coming into the league.

Second difference: I suppose Green Bay having 153 more passing attempts had nothing to do with that? Seattle had the fewest in the league.

Do you even think before you type?

If you don't like stats how do you want to measure them then?

Wilson was the best rookie QB in the best QB class since 83. Clearly you have no respect for him as you try to down play his ability.

APGu28

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The cycle of losing continues for the Vikings...and that is past and present. And I guess you haven't been watching the NFL at all, but Super Bowls are what the champions of the NFL win. See, there is the NFC and the AFC and....eeeeh. forget it.

Your incompetence is just hilarious beyond comprehension.

Title of thread is "Do the Packers have the best WR core in the league?"

Yes, the Packers had a great run in the 60s, 2 really good seasons in the 90s. Between those two eras, they were one of the worst NFL franchises. Over like 20 years they lost like 56 more games than they won.

Only thing more annoying is Brewers fans acting like they have a great tradition.

APGu28

Cheesehead
Reaction score

Wilson was the best rookie QB in the best QB class since 83. Clearly you have no respect for him as you try to down play his ability.

He had the best QB rating, but Griffin was better. He was very good, but still didn't throw very often.

And when did I say stats don't matter? I said that the Packers had 153 more attempts, which is a stat...

APGu28

Cheesehead
Reaction score

He had the best QB rating, but Griffin was better. He was very good, but still didn't throw very often.

And when did I say stats don't matter? I said that the Packers had 153 more attempts, which is a stat...

OP
OP
ivo610

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score

Yes, the Packers had a great run in the 60s, 2 really good seasons in the 90s. Between those two eras, they were one of the worst NFL franchises. Over like 20 years they lost like 56 more games than they won.

Only thing more annoying is Brewers fans acting like they have a great tradition.

"Over like 20 years they lost like.."

Like like I totally didn't realize you were a valley girl.

Not a brewers fan so meh.

You got destroyed so you try and argue about the packers history? Wow.

Packers won 4 titles in the 30s, 1, in the 20s, 1 in 40s, 5 in the 60s, 1 in the 90s. 1 in the 2000s. Congrats, you found 2 decades we didn't we a title.

As bad as those decades were we still have a better franchise winning % than the Vikings. What does that say?

But if you want to talk baseball I guess some people do compare the Vikings to the cubs, but that's really unfair to the cubs because they actually have titles.

OP
OP
ivo610

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score

I didn't say that. I am concerned about your comprehension skills.

PFF ranked Wilson several QBs higher than RG3 last season. So don't take my word for it.

OP
OP
ivo610

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
"Over like 20 years they lost like.."

Like like I totally didn't realize you were a valley girl.

Not a brewers fan so meh.

You got destroyed so you try and argue about the packers history? Wow.

Packers won 4 titles in the 30s, 1, in the 20s, 1 in 40s, 5 in the 60s, 1 in the 90s. 1 in the 2000s. Congrats, you found 2 decades we didn't we a title.

As bad as those decades were we still have a better franchise winning % than the Vikings. What does that say?

But if you want to talk baseball I guess some people do compare the Vikings to the cubs, but that's really unfair to the cubs because they actually have titles.

Didn't win*

Raptorman

Vikings fan since 1966.
Reaction score

Tell me, are you a Vikings fan. Because your post are really annoying. At least make an attempt at being reasonable. Or, you won't last long.

VolvoD

Cheesehead
Reaction score

I just want to bump this post again so people can see how dumb it is. keep up the great work, you give vikings fans the credit they truly deserve.

Raptorman

Vikings fan since 1966.
Reaction score
I just want to bump this post again so people can see how dumb it is. keep up the great work, you give vikings fans the credit they truly deserve.
I think he's just a bored Vikings fan tired of talking about Ponder so he came here to talk crap. Happens at times. One the guys here went to the Vikings board, lasted all of 36 hours or so before he got booted. They just make some of us look better and help re-enforce the theory that all Vikings fans are idiots.

APGu28

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I didn't say that. I am concerned about your comprehension skills.

PFF ranked Wilson several QBs higher than RG3 last season. So don't take my word for it.

Really? You didn't?

Members online

Latest posts