Do I Tell Him?

Do I tell him?

• Yes

Votes: 3 21.4%
  • No

Votes: 11 78.6%

• Total voters
Reaction score
Troll him. "Make plans" for that weekend that he knows is something you've always wanted to do. Maybe "win a trip" that is for that weekend only. Have fun with it!

GARYELL

Cheesehead
Reaction score
what if he checks this forum? he knows now that you know about his surprise, but you don't know for sure that he knows that you know about the surprise. then...... so now you have to go on wondering if he knows that you know about the surprise. you can confront him and he will probably deny anything about the surprise. claiming you don't know if that is him that is actually the one making inquiries about Charlotte. or you can keep playing along wondering if he knows you know about the surprise and just playing oblivious for fun. you know?! now if he doesn't know that you know about the surprise then I don't know...maybe you shouldn't tell him, but how do you know for sure he doesn't know you know? I don't know!

"Confused? You won't be, after this week's episode of...Soap."

That was a great 70's sitcom that made it over the pond too :laugh::laugh:

OP
OP
RepStar15

RepStar15

"We're going to relentlessly chase perfection."
Reaction score
You guys are great! Trust me, I would never date your "typical pats fan" I have a legitimate hate for 99% of Patriots fans. He's a football fan, above being a patriots fan. He doesn't run around yelling GOAT, he doesn't own a free tom Brady shirt, but he did cry and drink a bottle of rum to his face when they won this year. I went straight to bed because I knew what would happen to me the next day at work.

Sorry, won't be sleeping with anyone else. Unless next years Super Bowl is Pack/Pats because I have already decided the wedding is off if that happens.

I'm going to get him drunk as much as possible between now and then in hopes he blows the secret himself because I hate holding secrets.

AmishMafia

Cheesehead
Reaction score
You guys are great! Trust me, I would never date your "typical pats fan" I have a legitimate hate for 99% of Patriots fans. He's a football fan, above being a patriots fan. He doesn't run around yelling GOAT, he doesn't own a free tom Brady shirt, but he did cry and drink a bottle of rum to his face when they won this year. I went straight to bed because I knew what would happen to me the next day at work.

Sorry, won't be sleeping with anyone else. Unless next years Super Bowl is Pack/Pats because I have already decided the wedding is off if that happens.

I'm going to get him drunk as much as possible between now and then in hopes he blows the secret himself because I hate holding secrets.
You both sound like good people and you have great perspective. Good luck to you both.

Surprised at the level of sophisticated intelligent feedback you received. It has embolden me to maybe seek help here for my unnatural affinity for woman using butter churns. The Amish equivalent to the stripper pole? Not sure.

mongoosev

Cheesehead
Reaction score
"Confused? You won't be, after this week's episode of...Soap."

That was a great 70's sitcom that made it over the pond too :laugh::laugh:

I think I remember that show but was too busy playing with stomper trucks, watching cartoons and drinking a ton of tang.

mongoosev

Cheesehead
Reaction score
You both sound like good people and you have great perspective. Good luck to you both.

Surprised at the level of sophisticated intelligent feedback you received. It has embolden me to maybe seek help here for my unnatural affinity for woman using butter churns. The Amish equivalent to the stripper pole? Not sure.

damn...you just gave me a great idea! this would be a great christmas gift for the wife. not only will she make butter but could master the hand.....

Poppa San

* Team Owner *
Staff member
Reaction score
I say sleep with several random Packer fans and then throw it in his face. Take pix during the act and make sure the guy(s) is (are) wearing a cheesehead.
She's in RI seeking fellow Pack fans. Her quest in your endeavor would be easier if she opened it up to Jets fans also and it would sting much much more. Since I am not near nor ever plan on being near to RI, I'll go back to "churning my butter" while I think on this.