1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!

Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

Disgusting comments

Discussion in 'The Atrium' started by all about da packers, Jul 8, 2006.

1. all about da packers

all about da packers Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Mike James, former PG of the Toronto Raptors made 3.7 million last year. He had a clause that allowed him to opt out of his contract, which he did. James is looking for a deal starting a little above 5 million dollars.

James said: "I am tired of being treated like a cheap prostitute".

Excuse me? A cheap prostitute? James average before last season was below par, and he was considered to be overpaid. After one good season, he says something such as that?

Inexcusible. $3.7 million is a TON of money, and to even make such a comment really shows the lack of class this man has, while also showing how greedy and selfish he is (he's all about the money).

2. cheesey

cheesey Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +3
    Well........throw him in with 99% of the pro atheletes today. I think you could count on your fingers the number of ones NOT like that (and have fingers left over).
    They ALL seem to think they are playing for peanuts. 3 million isn't enough. Geez.
    I think they should make all "pros" work for 5 years at McDonald's (without getting fired) before they can even sign a pro contract. Maybe then they would appreciate what they get.
    Rich spoiled brats.

3. 4packgirl

4packgirl Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    too bad this isn't in the smack area - the comments i could make... :)

4. Zero2Cool

Zero2Cool I own a website

Ratings:
    +8
    Give it time, AADP will move it soon enough :)

5. all about da packers

Ratings:
    +0
    Go ahead 4pack, I want to hear others views.:)

6. all about da packers

Ratings:
    +0
    lol. Hey I just happen to believe in the philosophy 'sooner rather than later'. :p

7. 4packgirl

4packgirl Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    i'll be good - this time!! :)

8. tromadz

tromadz Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +3
    yeah i hate these type of athletes, who demand big raises so they can "feed" their families. get the **** outta here with that! Unless they have 169 children of course....then by all means, give that man a raise.

9. thetombradyhater

thetombradyhater Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    thats hillarious he's an idiot

10. jdlax

jdlax Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Unless every player is Shawn Kemp, they won't struggle to "feed their families" on their salaries. What's he up to anyways, 15 kids now?

11. jdlax

jdlax Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    That said, he's the only basketball player I ever called "my favorite player". I've long since lost any interest in basketball, but I loved those early-mid 90s Sonics teams, from 1st round losses to 8th seed Denver to going toe to toe with Jordan in the finals.:mrgreen:

[​IMG]

12. NDPackerFan

NDPackerFan Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +4
    Kemp was awesome in his early years but man did that guy have weight issues! He got freakin' huge playing for the Blazers or whoever it was after Seattle. It was actually kind of sad because he could have been one of the best ever with all that talent.