Disgruntle Driver Just a rumor

magic_8ball

Cheesehead
Reaction score
says the 5 o'clock news out of milwaukee. I guess they got a comment from donald and he doesn' know how the rumor even got started. he definately didn't say that. that sounds more like the driver we know and love. Go Pack!

MajicMan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Cool. Smith should have to stand tall on this, if Driver's going to claim this is out of the clear blue sky...

I feel better now.

spardo62

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I hope so, although I heard this from a reliable/connected source several weeks ago.

WinnipegPackFan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Man he could be in trouble !!!

Last time I was told to check my PM here the last thing I would ever imagine seeing was aadp in nothing but a cheese head posing for me.

But there he was !!!

I spit up all my morning coffee on my key board and took a valum !!!

Good Luck Spardo ( open the PM slowly my friend, very slowly )

dannychau22

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Fox 11 in GB says it is not true and that Driver wants to retire a Packer and that WALKER told the ESPN guy that Driver was unhappy. If this is true it goes to show you Walker is nothing but a punk with no class and I want him out of GB and hope he never sees a PB again.

DePack

Cheesehead
Reaction score
dannychau22 said:
Fox 11 in GB says it is not true and that Driver wants to retire a Packer and that WALKER told the ESPN guy that Driver was unhappy. If this is true it goes to show you Walker is nothing but a punk with no class and I want him out of GB and hope he never sees a PB again.

You know, I've always given Walker the benefit of the doubt. Everyone that has met him talks about what a great guy he is, but if he is the one starting this crap, I hope he blows his knee out again BEFORE signing his next contract. He is trying to make himself look better by saying "hey, look, it's not just me. The Packer's organization must be to blame."

porky88

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I hate to say I told you so but I told you so. Come on we know Donald better than that. He's not like that and with Favre coming back there is no way he'd leave.

Members online

Latest posts