Discuss the PFDL

AmishMafia

Cheesehead
Reaction score
But it isn't going to be a free for all with the FA budget and all. We will be able to put in our 'waiver claims' and then wait a couple days to see if we get the rookies. Right?

OP
OP
Wood Chipper

Wood Chipper

Fantasy Football Guru
Reaction score
But it isn't going to be a free for all with the FA budget and all. We will be able to put in our 'waiver claims' and then wait a couple days to see if we get the rookies. Right?
I think josh was asking cuz he has 6 rookie picks and only 5 empty spots.
You all can drop kickers and defenses if you need to make room. But you may want one of each when week 1 comes.

OP
OP
Wood Chipper

Wood Chipper

Fantasy Football Guru
Reaction score
You can blow it all on one player or try and spend smartly. I have seen some people not spend anything at all.

AmishMafia

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I think josh was asking cuz he has 6 rookie picks and only 5 empty spots.
You all can drop kickers and defenses if you need to make room. But you may want one of each when week 1 comes.
I see. gotcha.

Not sure how the bidding process is going to play out - but I like the sounds of it. Should add to the challenge.

AmishMafia

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Now that I have Charles Johnson, he makes Calvin Johnson pretty much useless for me. He is now on the trading block. ;)

Vltrophy

Full On Cheesehead
Reaction score
Now that I have Charles Johnson, he makes Calvin Johnson pretty much useless for me. He is now on the trading block. ;)
That would be totally sweet if Charles Johnson (CJ) is another or better Calvin Johnson (CJ,megatron). I picked up CJ in a couple other leagues

AmishMafia

Cheesehead
Reaction score
First of all, big Thanks to Wood for taking the time and making the effort to organize all of this. You did a great job! I suspect you only are doing this so you can post all of my moves on your website as 'recommended pick ups' but, that is okay with me.

2ndly - You all realize, like the end of the #1, that you can't take me seriously all the time.

3rdly I am really looking forward to this league, winning, friendly banter, and of course, the ********* fantasy football groupies. You all seem like a friendly group who appreciates humor.

So . . .

Good luck to all of you! I will admit this now, and only now, I don't think my team is on the same level as a few of them here. I made some bad decisions in the draft and one stupid move. I was thinking one thing and for some crazy reason, typed in the wrong name - a guy I didn't want. Oh well. Who knows?

But, I do have some developing long-shots and maybe one or 2 pay off and I do well.

OP
OP
Wood Chipper

Wood Chipper

Fantasy Football Guru
Reaction score
First of all, big Thanks to Wood for taking the time and making the effort to organize all of this. You did a great job! I suspect you only are doing this so you can post all of my moves on your website as 'recommended pick ups' but, that is okay with me.

2ndly - You all realize, like the end of the #1, that you can't take me seriously all the time.

3rdly I am really looking forward to this league, winning, friendly banter, and of course, the ********* fantasy football groupies. You all seem like a friendly group who appreciates humor.

So . . .

Good luck to all of you! I will admit this now, and only now, I don't think my team is on the same level as a few of them here. I made some bad decisions in the draft and one stupid move. I was thinking one thing and for some crazy reason, typed in the wrong name - a guy I didn't want. Oh well. Who knows?

But, I do have some developing long-shots and maybe one or 2 pay off and I do well.
1st - Obviously you will be my prime example of what to do.
2nd - During the night while you sleep, do not be surprised if Calvin Johnson magically is on my squad and you have Robert Woods.
3rd - I heard through the grapevine that ladies dig a man who wins the PFFFL or PFDL. Just ask VL or myself.

Vltrophy

Full On Cheesehead
Reaction score
1st - Obviously you will be my prime example of what to do.
2nd - During the night while you sleep, do not be surprised if Calvin Johnson magically is on my squad and you have Robert Woods.
3rd - I heard through the grapevine that ladies dig a man who wins the PFFFL or PFDL. Just ask VL or myself.
Only 4 months till the regular season... sigh
It's true. Women do dig a man who wins the PFFFL or PDFL

OP
OP
Wood Chipper

Wood Chipper

Fantasy Football Guru
Reaction score
Btw no 2015 picks can be traded until Jan 1 2014.
The idea is that if someone abandons a team then it will be easier to find a replacement owner who will have picks to rebuild.

Shawnsta3

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Btw no 2015 picks can be traded until Jan 1 2014.
The idea is that if someone abandons a team then it will be easier to find a replacement owner who will have picks to rebuild.
So it goes by calender year, not draft date? Ok.

I thought since we were able to trade 2014 picks before the 2013 draft, our trade would work, but I see not. Makes sense.

Some rules have to be put in so I don't win every year lol

Members online

Latest posts