Discuss the PFDL

MiamiBeachPacker

Cheesehead
Reaction score
QB: Cam Newton, Tony Romo
RB: Lesean McCoy, MJD, Darren Sproles, Jacquizz Rodgers, Willis McGahee, Fred Jackson, Marcel Reece, Andre Brown, DeAngelo Williams
WR: Julio Jones, Dez Bryant, Larry Fitzgerald, TY Hilton, Denarius Moore, Reggie Wayne, Andre Roberts, Jeremy Kerley, Dexter McCluster
TE: Jared Cook

OP
OP
Wood Chipper

Wood Chipper

Fantasy Football Guru
Reaction score
My team of superstars (whom I love with all of my heart)
QB - Andrew Luck, Sam Bradford
RB - Jamaal Charles, Matt Forte, Lamar Miller, Johnathan Stewart, Bernard Pierce, Shane Vereen, Michael Bush
WR - Demaryius Thomas, Randall Cobb, Stevie Johnson, Michael Floyd, Greg Jennings, Mike Williams (TB), Ryan Broyles, Mohamed Sanu, Marvin Jones, Santonio Holmes, Nick Toon
TE - Vernon Davis, Owen Daniels, Rob Housler
D/ST - Titans
Rookie Slot #8

OP
OP
Wood Chipper

Wood Chipper

Fantasy Football Guru
Reaction score
Wow. To get a flat-out disagree this late in the draft is something. So I gotta ask, what do you have against Vincent Brown WC?
I love Vincent Brown. There isn't an option to say you stole the pick so I chose disagree lol

Poppa San

* Team Owner *
Staff member
Reaction score
RB: Lesean McCoy, MJD, Darren Sproles, Jacquizz Rodgers
WR: Julio Jones, Dez Bryant, Larry Fitzgerald, TY Hilton, Denarius Moore, Reggie Wayne
TE: Jared Cook
You stole MJD at that time when I had him on my short list to pick next. Fitz was a round before I would have put him on the list.

MiamiBeachPacker

Cheesehead
Reaction score
McCoy is great, Sproles is good in PPR, and MJD is just solid. Rodgers was more of a future pick, with me hoping that he can be like Sproles for the Falcons.

Poppa San

* Team Owner *
Staff member
Reaction score
Does PPR scoring help the QB at all or is it for the receivers/backs? Would 5 passes for 50 yards total earn more for the QB than one 50 yard pass?

OP
OP
Wood Chipper

Wood Chipper

Fantasy Football Guru
Reaction score
Does PPR scoring help the QB at all or is it for the receivers/backs? Would 5 passes for 50 yards total earn more for the QB than one 50 yard pass?
the only difference between regular scoring and ppr scoring is that in ppr every reception nets the player 1 point. so ten receptions for fifty yards would be fifteen points. it is designed to make receivers as valuable as rb's

AmishMafia

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Not too familiar w/Little but Randell should play a bigger part this yr
Randle will have a great career in NY. He is behind Cruz and Nicks for the time being, but should see the field a lot. Both picks I upgraded because they are young, very likely to improve, and its a keeper league.

7thFloorRA

Cheesehead
Reaction score
My Current team... Its time to take a second and look at the entire package and so i have something to reference now that its getting late in the draft.

QB Kapernick
QB Josh Freeman
RB Ray Rice
RB Frank Gore
RB Vick Ballard
RB Benjarvus Green-Ellis
WR Marques Colston
WR Cecil Shorts
WR Percy Harvin
WR Alshon Jeffrey
WR Danario Alexander
TE Gronk
TE Jermain Gresham
D Falcons
K Blair Walsh

OP
OP
Wood Chipper

Wood Chipper

Fantasy Football Guru
Reaction score
Can we trade rookie draft picks for players now, after the draft, or not at all? When do the rosters expand to 30?
Rookie picks can be traded after this current draft and the rosters expand to 30 when we do the rookie draft

Poppa San

* Team Owner *
Staff member
Reaction score
Way to go WC, faking out VL to get him to take his kicker leaving you your QB2. You'd been observing the kickers going the previous few picks. Misdirection seems to have a foreign residence.

OP
OP
Wood Chipper

Wood Chipper

Fantasy Football Guru
Reaction score
Way to go WC, faking out VL to get him to take his kicker leaving you your QB2. You'd been observing the kickers going the previous few picks. Misdirection seems to have a foreign residence.
Yeah I see how you guys were making runs at defenses and kickers so I might as well fake you out to get my backup QB before he is gone. I knew I didn't have a pick in a while either.

Poppa San

* Team Owner *
Staff member
Reaction score
Who was stolen this time? :rolleyes:
4 of my next 3 picks
Ryan Tannehill , DeAngelo Williams , Mohamed Sanu, Brandon LaFell
Then again, whoever took them already valued them too high and did not maximize the value of their draft position. All reaches based on where they were picked says I. :sneaky:

OP
OP
Wood Chipper

Wood Chipper

Fantasy Football Guru
Reaction score
My team of superstars (whom I love with all of my heart)
QB - Andrew Luck, Sam Bradford
RB - Jamaal Charles, Matt Forte, Lamar Miller, Johnathan Stewart, Bernard Pierce, Shane Vereen, Michael Bush
WR - Demaryius Thomas, Randall Cobb, Stevie Johnson, Michael Floyd, Greg Jennings, Mike Williams (TB), Ryan Broyles, Mohamed Sanu, Marvin Jones, Santonio Holmes
TE - Vernon Davis, Owen Daniels

Poppa San

* Team Owner *
Staff member
Reaction score
QB: Peyton Manning, Alex Smith. Nick Foles
RB: Doug Martin, CJ2K, Knowshon Moreno, Reggie Bush, Daryl Richardson, Robert Turbin,
WR: Kendall Wright, Victor Cruz, Torrey Smith, Dwayne Bowe, Emmanual Sanders, Brian Quick, Jon Baldwin
TE: Dennis Pitta, Brandon Pettigrew
Def: Bengals, Ravens
*Buyers remorse

MiamiBeachPacker

Cheesehead
Reaction score
RB: Lesean McCoy, MJD, Darren Sproles, Jacquizz Rodgers, Willis McGahee, Fred Jackson, Marcel Reece, Andre Brown, DeAngelo Williams
WR: Julio Jones, Dez Bryant, Larry Fitzgerald, TY Hilton, Denarius Moore, Reggie Wayne, Andre Roberts, Jeremy Kerley, Dexter McCluster
TE: Jared Cook, Heath Miller
DST: Steelers
K:
Rookie Spot: #6

Members online

Latest posts