Discuss the PFDL

OP
OP
Wood Chipper

Wood Chipper

Fantasy Football Guru
Reaction score
Drr, I was going to make a case for after week 2 or 3 of the preseason so we can see the rooks on the field, albeit in vanilla D and O. I can deal with no later than June though.
Well dynasty is supposed to be the closest thing to being an NFL GM as possible. So the idea of the draft that soon after is to let everyone do research and draft just like the NFL. Some players will be great, some will bust, and some will just be alright. Plus you can also draft any free agents that are available too. After the rookie draft then I will open the waiver wire. But it will be closed until then. However after the start up draft you guys can tarde players and rookies picks and drop players. But no adding anyone off of waivers.

NorthWestCheeseHead

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Well dynasty is supposed to be the closest thing to being an NFL GM as possible. So the idea of the draft that soon after is to let everyone do research and draft just like the NFL. Some players will be great, some will bust, and some will just be alright. Plus you can also draft any free agents that are available too. After the rookie draft then I will open the waiver wire. But it will be closed until then. However after the start up draft you guys can trade players and rookies picks and drop players. But no adding anyone off of waivers.
In that case I'd like to put forth now mid to later June. I've got classes through the 10th of June.

AmishMafia

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Hell, I would have been fine with drafting all the coming rookies now along with the veterans. But that is just me. Wood, your team is looking excellent. It seems every pick I make (except the first 2) is right after a talent tier and every pick you make is right before a talent tier.

joshsup17

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Aaron Rodgers
Wes Welker
Vincent Jackson
Justin Blackmon
CJ Spiller
Steven Ridley
Brandon Myers
San Fran
Not sure how much I like my team yet

AmishMafia

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Aaron Rodgers
Wes Welker
Vincent Jackson
Justin Blackmon
CJ Spiller
Steven Ridley
Brandon Myers
San Fran
Not sure how much I like my team yet
I wanted Ridley! Wish I could redo a few things in my draft.

Brees
AJ Green
Calvin Johnson
Michael Crabtree
Josh Gordon
Demarco Murray
Mark Ingram
1st pick in Rookie draft

Should compete with QB and WRs, my RBs are a gamble, but I will probably take one in rookie draft.

OP
OP
Wood Chipper

Wood Chipper

Fantasy Football Guru
Reaction score
My current team (whom I love with all of my heart)
QB - Andrew Luck
RB - Jamaal Charles, Matt Forte, Lamar Miller, Johnathan Stewart, Bernard Pierce
WR - Demaryius Thomas, Randall Cobb, Stevie Johnson, Michael Floyd, Greg Jennings, Mike Williams (TB)
TE - Vernon Davis

Poppa San

* Team Owner *
Staff member
Reaction score
Just noticed a trend. Should have read this before. Can I change my last pick since no one has gone yet? I need a mulligan.
(I know, I can't)

7thFloorRA

Cheesehead
Reaction score
My Current team... Its time to take a second and look at the entire package

QB Kapernick
RB Ray Rice
RB Frank Gore
RB Vick Ballard
WR Marques Colston
WR Cecil Shorts
WR Percy Harvin