Discuss the PFDL

NorthWestCheeseHead

Cheesehead
Reaction score
All right. Just didn't want the rest of you to get all disenchanted. Fear of the Amish runs deep and can be difficult to maintain a pretend attitude of confidence in your team. You, by the way, seem to be pretty good at it.
What can I say; ignorance is bliss.

AmishMafia

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I'm looking to acquire a future 1st round pick if anyone is interested. I'm willing to trade current and future picks.
I will trade you my first round pick for LeSean McCoy. Preferably before my next game on Sunday.

But, shhhh, don't tell anyone. :ninja:

A 3rd round pick just to 'rent' him for 3 weeks?

MiamiBeachPacker

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I will trade you my first round pick for LeSean McCoy. Preferably before my next game on Sunday.

But, shhhh, don't tell anyone. :ninja:

A 3rd round pick just to 'rent' him for 3 weeks?

I would need a 1st round pick for the 3 week rental period. Seems a fair price to guarantee your championship. :D

OP
OP
Wood Chipper

Wood Chipper

Fantasy Football Guru
Reaction score
Final Standings for 2013

1. Gotta Fly 10-3
2. Wooden Glacier 11-2
3. AmishMafia 8-5
4. Poppa Sanstorm 8-5
5. teh DERP squad 7-6
6. Beach Life 7-6
7. Vltrophy 6-7
8. Hot Karls 4-9
9. Fight For Your Right To Barclay 2-11
10. Multiple Scorgasms 2-11 (He is on the clock with the first pick in the draft)

Feel free to include 2015 picks in trades now. If you intend on leaving the league before next season then let me know so I can find a replacement owner. The rookie draft will not be until after Aprils NFL draft and we will vote on when to have it.

Vltrophy

Full On Cheesehead
Reaction score
Final Standings for 2013

1. Gotta Fly 10-3
2. Wooden Glacier 11-2
3. AmishMafia 8-5
4. Poppa Sanstorm 8-5
5. teh DERP squad 7-6
6. Beach Life 7-6
7. Vltrophy 6-7
8. Hot Karls 4-9
9. Fight For Your Right To Barclay 2-11
10. Multiple Scorgasms 2-11 (He is on the clock with the first pick in the draft)

Feel free to include 2015 picks in trades now. If you intend on leaving the league before next season then let me know so I can find a replacement owner. The rookie draft will not be until after Aprils NFL draft and we will vote on when to have it.
the NFL draft is in May instead of April

Poppa San

* Team Owner *
Staff member
Reaction score
Yes. I'm guessing it'll be in May from here on out as there was something else that was supposed to be going on around the same time in April
The Radio City Rockettes show, "The Spring Spectacular," is scheduled to be held at Radio City Music Hall in late April, when the draft usually is held. "We're actually getting bumped by the Easter Bunny. They're going to have an Easter show. We'll be prepared for that," NFL Commissioner Roger Goodell said.
http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap10...ion-working-on-deal-to-move-2014-draft-to-may

Poppa San

* Team Owner *
Staff member
Reaction score
When am I going to have to create a roster spot for my player on IR? When in the offseason does the designation go away?

OP
OP
Wood Chipper

Wood Chipper

Fantasy Football Guru
Reaction score
When am I going to have to create a roster spot for my player on IR? When in the offseason does the designation go away?
IR spot stays forever but I am almost positive all of your players will be marked as healthy at sometime in the off season so you will have to cut someone then.

OP
OP
Wood Chipper

Wood Chipper

Fantasy Football Guru
Reaction score
Just a heads up that there will be a few things to be voted on in the offseason before the draft. If you have any suggestions then message me or post it in this thread. I am thinking about maybe expanding the rosters 1 or 2 spots and maybe adding one more RB/WR/TE to start since this is only a 10 team league.

Poppa San

* Team Owner *
Staff member
Reaction score
How 'bout a practice squad. 3 positions that cannot be brought up to the roster this season. Other owners can raid it but must start the player 3 consecutive weeks. At the end of the season they go onto the bench. The players can be traded like any others. The new owner can move them to the active roster or not. Free agents can also be picked up to be put on the practice squad and the PS players can be cut. I have several players I knew I would not play this year.

AmishMafia

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I believe we should have some by laws to kick an owner out. If an owner doesn't alter his lineup for 3 weeks and has players on the BYE, he gets the boot. Extenuating circumstances of course should be taken into consideration.

I would also support addition of 2 more teams. We can each 'protect' 20 players or so and let the new guys fill out their rosters. We would have to project the addition for 2016, because we have already traded 2015 draft picks.

Members online

Latest posts