Discuss the PFDL

OP
OP
Wood Chipper

Wood Chipper

Fantasy Football Guru
Reaction score
So if a wild card with the 5th best record wins the title, do they draft 8 or 12?
According to Fleaflicker its how your record is, not how you finish. So it would be 8th. We of course can change this between ourselves since we draft offline but we would need to put it to a vote in the off season. Being the #1 or #2 seed does mean that you do not have the fear of losing in the first round since you get a bye.

Poppa San

* Team Owner *
Staff member
Reaction score
I vote now. How you finish is a truer indication of overall talent. One can get lucky for two - three weeks to win it all.

OP
OP
Wood Chipper

Wood Chipper

Fantasy Football Guru
Reaction score
I vote now. How you finish is a truer indication of overall talent. One can get lucky for two - three weeks to win it all.
Its not fair to do it mid season. Since it was never established lets just do it NFL style where its how you finihs and not how your record is.

Poppa San

* Team Owner *
Staff member
Reaction score
Eh, what you score when I don't play you is irrelevant. Good to see you can bounce back after the pasting I gave you last week. Keep it up kid, you have potential at this. :tup:

AmishMafia

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I am ready for my bye week next week :p
Yeah, as if the extra rest will help your players

Hey, I will offer a suggested rule. It looks like I am going to take it all this year, and I will actually support this new rule: Fantasy SB winner dumps all his players back into the hopper - but gets 5 pics at the end of each round in the rookie draft. I will be starting from scratch.

Think about it - Calvin Johnson, AJ Greene, G Bernard, etc, all my stars will be scooped up for the low level teams in the first few picks. I will like the challenge of building back up. Think about it.

OP
OP
Wood Chipper

Wood Chipper

Fantasy Football Guru
Reaction score

Hey, I will offer a suggested rule. It looks like I am going to take it all this year, and I will actually support this new rule: Fantasy SB winner dumps all his players back into the hopper - but gets 5 pics at the end of each round in the rookie draft. I will be starting from scratch.

Think about it - Calvin Johnson, AJ Greene, G Bernard, etc, all my stars will be scooped up for the low level teams in the first few picks. I will like the challenge of building back up. Think about it.
LOL you could trade all of those players for 1st round draft picks

AmishMafia

Cheesehead
Reaction score
a
I already tried trading for those players before and you weren't willing to part with them!
I know. And I know I could get lots in trades. I know I will suck for 2 years or so, but I may be able to build back into a contender at some point. And I would like the challenge - but it needs to become a rule. That each season the winner dumps all his players. It will keep it interesting for the bad teams. Just a thought. Maybe its a bad idea.

NorthWestCheeseHead

Cheesehead
Reaction score

No, that's derp. I want to be able to keep my team together after I win it all.

AmishMafia

Cheesehead
Reaction score
No, that's derp. I want to be able to keep my team together after I win it all.
All right. Just didn't want the rest of you to get all disenchanted. Fear of the Amish runs deep and can be difficult to maintain a pretend attitude of confidence in your team. You, by the way, seem to be pretty good at it.

MiamiBeachPacker

Cheesehead
Reaction score
All right. Just didn't want the rest of you to get all disenchanted. Fear of the Amish runs deep and can be difficult to maintain a pretend attitude of confidence in your team. You, by the way, seem to be pretty good at it.

I will admit that you have a very impressive trio of WRs

Members online