Discuss the PFDL

NorthWestCheeseHead

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Summary of updates about my team since I drafted them:

Bad-
Robert Griffen III- Sophomore slump, should he be benched?

Trent Richardson-traded

David Wilson-Fumbles, ends up in the dog house again

Danny Amendola-injured

Aaron Hernandez- arrested, career likely over

Good-

Ben Tate (guy I traded for right before season began): Might split snaps with starter

:cry:
For me the bad is all about my draft picks next year. From there on out though it should be smooth sailing. Gotta get a better feel for this league. Not starting the right people. Need to start playing the match ups more so.

OP
OP
Wood Chipper

Wood Chipper

Fantasy Football Guru
Reaction score
Told ya guys Johnathan Franklin was a fantastic back! Him and Lacy were my #2 and #3 backs. Bernard was #1.

Last edited:

Vltrophy

Full On Cheesehead
Reaction score
I got Franklin on a few of my fantasy leagues but never know when he's going to play

NorthWestCheeseHead

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Depending on Stark's knee he's definitely going to be the #2 going forward, even with Lacy back in the lineup MM may go more committee type running game.

OP
OP
Wood Chipper

Wood Chipper

Fantasy Football Guru
Reaction score
After this game it would be silly to not let Franklin be the handcuff to Lacy. Unless they wanna save him for later in the season.

OP
OP
Wood Chipper

Wood Chipper

Fantasy Football Guru
Reaction score
Actually correction. My entire team is on the trade block besides Luck, Charles, Forte, Demaryius, and Marshall. They are my teams core and I would need an equal replacement at their position to trade them. Everyone else is fair game.

OP
OP
Wood Chipper

Wood Chipper

Fantasy Football Guru
Reaction score
Here is how the rookie picks work by the way.

The draft picks are based off of how you finish the regular season. The best record gets the #12 pick in every round and the worst record gets the #1 pick in every round (like the NFL). There is only 5 picks per team unless you trade for more or trade away some or all of your 5. Basically it's a 5 round rookie draft.

Poppa San

* Team Owner *
Staff member
Reaction score
Here is how the rookie picks work by the way.

The draft picks are based off of how you finish the regular season. The best record gets the #12 pick in every round and the worst record gets the #1 pick in every round (like the NFL). There is only 5 picks per team unless you trade for more or trade away some or all of your 5. Basically it's a 5 round rookie draft.
So if a wild card with the 5th best record wins the title, do they draft 8 or 12?

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts