1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!

Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

discuss "anything & everything"? uh-oh, how about this

Discussion in 'The Atrium' started by FrankRizzo, Aug 27, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. FrankRizzo

FrankRizzo Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +1,679
    [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XE9mZCRX2mg&feature=related"]YouTube - OBAMA the Muslim - HIS OWN WORDS[/ame]

"I'll take, 'What is deceit' for $500 Alex".

2. longtimefan

longtimefan Super Moderator Staff Member Super Moderator

Ratings:
    +3,486
    While I dont get into this discussions (on other forums), I do watch what happens...And lot of times the threads end up in some nasty arguments.

So this is a heads up...

I and the other mods will watch this topic and if it starts to go the wrong way, we will handle it asap.

With that said this is a reminder that if at any time you feel like someone is out of line to anyone, hit the report button..

3. FrankRizzo

FrankRizzo Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +1,679
    Right, these are touchy subjects for sure... politics, race, religion. This is a tri-fecta!

But it's so hard to locate these threads here I suspect there will be no problem.

4. ivo610

ivo610 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +4,274
    The same people that post this stuff are the same people who freaked out over Rev Wright his christian minister.

Is he muslim? No. I think there is a better chance that he is Atheist.

5. robdog

robdog Administrator Staff Member Administrator

Ratings:
    +327
    I know this is a general forum, but I am going to make the call right now and say that political and religious threads are not going to be allowed on this forum. If any members want to chat about politics or religion, there are plenty of other forums to discuss such topics.

Please PM if you have any questions or concerns.

Thanks.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.