Ding ****! Zook is gone!

Reaction score
I like what the Packers are doing so far in such a short time. Makes me feel they are just as pissed and ready for change as we are.

azrsx05

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I like what the Packers are doing so far in such a short time. Makes me feel they are just as pissed and ready for change as we are.

The only b thing that irritates me about the team is that it took them this long to realize the team was complacent and are only now making the changes.. These are all issues everyone identified years ago

Reaction score
The only b thing that irritates me about the team is that it took them this long to realize the team was complacent and are only now making the changes.. These are all issues everyone identified years ago

That is very true. Still I'll remain happy for now since all I can worry about is whats to come

Reaction score

I hope you include our boy TT.
Why is he still on the Pay roll????

Reaction score
Wow that’s great news! We truly needed to make room for a ST coach that values discipline! We clearly needed to clean house on ST.
At least someone has some common sense.

Reaction score
same reason Mike McCarthy is going to cash a big check again next year

Do you remember a year before they released Mike Sherman they gave him a Hugh contract knowingly he was on his way out.
We payed dearly for that for a long time.

I ask here many times, why can't Rogers give back some of his contract $$$$
to get quality players in camp???

swhitset

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Lol That literally is the definition of complacency.

GreenNGold_81

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Do you remember a year before they released Mike Sherman they gave him a Hugh contract knowingly he was on his way out.
We payed dearly for that for a long time.

Maybe the team hasn't asked him. We'll have 40+ million this year to spend, how much would a Rodgers pay cut or restructure net them... a few million dollars? As if that would make a DENT (Chris D'Elia voice) in a free agent contract.

Pokerbrat2000

Opinions are like A-holes, we all have one.
Reaction score

He could, but why would he? The Packers agreed to pay him that amount and he agreed to accept it. Had he wanted less, to help get quality players, he would have said so and taken less.

Reaction score
He could, but why would he? The Packers agreed to pay him that amount and he agreed to accept it. Had he wanted less, to help get quality players, he would have said so and taken less.

I always figured if I was a pro athlete, after i got my championship, Id focus on money from then on. Imo Aaron is not the best QB of all time (entire NFL history). He knows that. So then he says okay I wont be the best of all time, I wont have more rings than like Brady or whomever, I DID win a SB and SB MVP already. Why not just get my money and if we get lucky along the way the so be it. Sounds selfish, but thats the business side of things.

Zartan

Cans.wav
Staff member
Reaction score
Hope the next ST coordinator is a step up. Last two been duds from Shawn Slocum and now Ron Zook.

Mondio

Cheesehead
Reaction score
If you're asking to renegotiate a huge contract you just did, you're doing it wrong

Reaction score
They named a new drink in GB.. it’s s cheap shot of Yager.. “TGZF”
Thank God Zooks Fired!

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts