Diggs signs with Panthers

Buckeyepackfan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Panthers | Team signs Diggs
Thu, 20 Apr 2006 18:13:08 -0700

Pat Sutherland, of the Charlotte Observer, reports the Carolina Panthers have signed free agent LB Na'il Diggs (Packers) to an undisclosed contract.

tromadz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Yeah, I believe he was due a good amount of money this year(backloaded contract) and he just wasn't worth keeping around. They cut him shortly after the season ended.

OP
OP
B

Buckeyepackfan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The Packers parted ways with veteran linebacker Na'il Diggs on Thursday, the team's website reported. Diggs had started 80 games for the Packers over the previous six seasons.

Diggs was a fourth-round selection of the Packers in the 2000 draft and had been one of the team's mainstays on defense. The 27-year-old Diggs recorded at least 80 tackles in three straight seasons, but played in just nine games in 2005 because of injury.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
03-02-2006

carol k

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Well, it looks as if TT has let another one go. I wonder who in the world is going to be left on the Packer team. Oh yeah, we do have Green and Driver. I am beginning to doubt that Favre is coming back. I know I am in the minority, but I wish Sherman was back. I did like him, and I don't like TT. I think he is hurting our beloved Packers.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts