Diehard Packer Fan

Pat Sylla

Cheesehead
Reaction score
When football season comes around it is my favorite time of year. Last year we were blessed to be superbowl champs which was unexpected for me. This year I expected to have a more than better chance at repeating. But we have to put life in perspective and there was no better example then the lose of a sibling of our offense coordinator. I'm grateful for the season that the packers have giving us and also disappointed with the way it ended. But life is more important then any football game. Sure we probably expected more this season and anything short of another superbowl is a lost season. I read a article by a writer in the Milwaukee journal sentinel who said after going 15-1 and ending with a playoff lose the way the team did was completely lost season.. Tell that to Aaron Rodgers, or any packer on that team. Just remember all that they go through year round and all the work they put in. For many a superbowl was the only way the season could have ended to be a successful year. We have to take the loses as well as the wins and improve by the mistakes that were made. It will make us a better team next year and I'm going to hold my head high because I'm a packer fan. Thanks for the year Packers and I'm excited for next year.

Vltrophy

Full On Cheesehead
Reaction score
It's a little late,ok alot late but welcome. Have fun & kick back. Have a beer or 4 & enjoy

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts