Didn't Javon Walker say he was on a playoff team?

Status
Not open for further replies.

tromadz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
49ers beat broncos in overtime! He will be watching the playoffs in his living room like everyone else.

Can someone tell me the quote he said? it was something like "they're a 4 win team, and we're a playoff team" or some crap.

HA!

(edit, mods you can move this to NFL if you want, I just wanted to mock Javon and his sillyness. greedy punk)

yourout

Cheesehead
Reaction score
It was fun to watch even after the Refs screwed over the Niners several times. The replay that they ruled incomplete was beyond rediculous.

PackerChick

Cheesehead
Reaction score
49ers beat broncos in overtime! He will be watching the playoffs in his living room like everyone else.

Can someone tell me the quote he said? it was something like "they're a 4 win team, and we're a playoff team" or some crap.

HA!

(edit, mods you can move this to NFL if you want, I just wanted to mock Javon and his sillyness. greedy punk)

Sharper and Longwell thought they were on a playoff team too. They too will be watching.

OP
OP
tromadz

tromadz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
tromadz said:

HA!

Sharper and Longwell thought they were on a playoff team too. They too will be watching.

right as usual, PC!

TOPackerFan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
He made that statement from the depths of his 9 wonderlic score intelligence. I'm still holding out hope that he blows out his other knee (did I mention I'm drunk and will likely regret that post tomorrow).

PackerLegend

Cheesehead
Reaction score
He said he felt sorry for the packers friends that where still playing for the packers because we werent doing great but J-Walk if you wouldnt have been a baby maybe you could have helped our offense and we would have won those few games we should have and been in the playoffs but no you want to go play with **** plummer and the rookie Jay Cutler instead of the best QB EVER and hall of famer #4 Brett Favre

Reaction score
*****, trom this is your best post ever.

He is an ex packer player, and your post was talking about what Walker said in reference to the Packers, so it looks like it's Packer talk to me..... :D

vixtalkn

Cheesehead
Reaction score

"Obviously, we have a chance to be a Super Bowl team. Obviously, they have a chance to win four games."

Obviously Javon, you're a putz.

Greg C.

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The only thing sweeter than the Packer victory yesterday was hearing that Javon's Broncos had blown their chance to make the playoffs in one of the great second-half (of the season) collapses in NFL history. But hey, Walker got his money and his stats, so I'm sure he's happy in his own little dream-world.

Think how good the Packers could've been with him this year. On second thought, I don't want to think about it.

flapackfan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Still, its hard to Fault Javon. If he was still on the Packers he'd be getting like 1 million guaranteed coming off an injury. Instead he broke the bank in Denver. I'd love to see him in GB but i would have made the same decision for my family and so would everyone else on this forum. I just wish the Packers would have opened their wallet and kept him.

packedhouse01

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Some players play only for "me". Javon is one of those players. He's not interested in "team". Not only is his team going to be home for the playoffs, so is "he", and that makes me feel good. I do not however feel good about the dath of one of their colleagues who was killed this morning. My sympathy to all the Bronco's and their fans.

porky88

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Maybe it's not Javon's fault he got traded. Maybe it is. We do know he said some pretty awful things about this team and the organization and he was dead wrong. This team is on the right track. So is Denver but Green Bay isn't as far behind as he had originally thought.

Cory

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Everyone here is missing the obvious.

Javon got his playoff hopes dashed by a team that the Packers OWNED on their home field. That's just poetic justice.

Zero2Cool

I own a website
Reaction score
Maybe it's not Javon's fault he got traded. Maybe it is. We do know he said some pretty awful things about this team and the organization and he was dead wrong. This team is on the right track. So is Denver but Green Bay isn't as far behind as he had originally thought.

Maybe?

Maybe he turned into a jerkface after he went to the Pro Bowl and suddenly the millions of dollars he received as a ROOKIE were not good enough.

Maybe he threatened to hold out before the 2005 regardless of having two more years left.

Maybe Javon did not have faith that the Packers would take care of him.

Yeah, maybe. Javon is one of my favorite PLAYERS, but I'm not a fool. He drove the bus out of GB.

vixtalkn

Cheesehead
Reaction score
This crazy world makes my head spin.

I like to talk smack as much as anyone, but talking smack is no fun when a reality like this sets in. Football is fantasy. Getting shot at is real.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest posts