1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!

Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

Did You Know This??

Discussion in 'Green Bay Packers Fan Forum' started by Wi. Mike now in Florida, Sep 17, 2019.

1. Wi. Mike now in Florida

Wi. Mike now in Florida Cheesehead

Packer Fan Since:
    • Informative Informative x 1
  2. weeds

weeds Fiber deprived old guy.

Packer Fan Since:
    Well that's nice. Who's Vince Lombardi?:whistling:

I just want to a functional offense .. and want to see fewer references to Mike McCarthy when things aren't functioning. First, McCarthy has zero to do with the new offense looking pedestrian, and, Second ... I like McCarthy, always did, and he gets poked far too much for last season, and, Third, the newly implemented offense will be better as the team gets their reps, Rodgers becomes more familiar and Coach calls more plays. Experience is a wonderful thing.

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. El Guapo

El Guapo Cheesehead

Packer Fan Since:
    While the '59 started off in similar ways - a low scoring opening win against the Bears, a division win in Week 2 - I hope that we end up better than 7-5.

• Creative Creative x 1