Did you break anything???

GoSlash27

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Nah. I've been dealing with this sorta game for years. No idea who's gonna win it until some time within the last 2 minutes. Once it was officially over, I was like "Meh. Packers played a helluva game".:dontknow:

GWheels

Cheesehead
Reaction score
After the Steelers scored the 2pt conversion I had a mental image of me throwing my beer bottle threw my parents picture window, but I luckily snapped out of it.

billysofly

Cheesehead
Reaction score
these girls brought their 4 weeks old pitbull yeah it got step on a lot by the guys and me..

feels bad ill bring him over some treats later today

Zeck180

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I could have broken glass how loud a I screamed after that incomplete pass on 4th down and my ankle after jumping up and down on solid cement.

SyX

Stranger in a strange land
Reaction score
I broke my grill tongs. They were good tongs, they served me well, right until the end as I used their remnants to finish getting the brats off the grill.

I'll miss them, but it was worth it. They paid the ultimate price, and the memorial service will be held tonight. No flowers or monetary donations are needed, the family has asked that you simply think of them next time you are grilling.

gatorpack

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I broke my voice and after that last touchdown we scored I picked up a big glass candy dish and ALMOST threw it though the wall before I caught myself lol.

JJP41

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I broke something but not sure what since I ain't a doctor...........can't talk real well today.

gmann001

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I didn't break anything, but my wife did take my baby daughter out of my arms on a couple occasions. :shok:

A-Rod_is_God

Cheesehead
Reaction score
i didn't break anything, but i immediately ran outside and started screaming. pretty sure half of the neighborhood thought i was getting mugged or something

Murgen

MechaPackzilla
Reaction score
I didnt break anything but the packers broke the souls of the 5 steeler fans I watched the SB last night with :p

Yeah, I think the Steeler fan I was watching the game with has a broken soul right now too.

I didn't break anything. I was at my parent's house. They would kind of frown on that. If I had been at home, I might have tossed the remote across the room when the Steelers got within 3 after the 2pts conversion.

erik_m_vos

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I launched my dog 5 feet in the air that was sitting on my lap when Jennings scored that second TD lol (He's a Pug.... named Lambeau by the way... Beau for short)

PFanCan

That's MISTER Cheesehead, to you.
Reaction score
I actually kind of got all teary eyed at the end. Never done that before...

Powarun

Big Bay Blues fan
Reaction score
I broke my brother (Bears fan) to the point he started reciting jokes he was told about the Bears.

Whats the difference between Cutler and a dollar?

You can get four quarters out of the dollar.

TheSnowPlow

Driving Don Shula Crazy
Reaction score
Favre was so upset at the end of the game last night that he sent a girl a picture of himself with his pants on.

ThorMatthews

Cheesehead
Reaction score
When we lost the challenge for the Swain catch, I flipped out, I ran out of the house and threw one of these across my backyard. (kid included)

You must be logged in to see this image or video!

okay im kidding about the kid part.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts