Did Favre cross the line?

ArizonaPackerFan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
If McNabb finds the need to rip Favre, maybe he should rip some of the Titans too:

Tennessee Titans Keith Bulluck and Albert Haynesworth are ripping rookie holdout Adam "Pacman" Jones. ProBowler Keith Bulluck said he doesn't know who Pacman is and will call him Adam. Haynesworth said Pacman should be in camp. Jones said if Bulluck is trying to pressure him to report to training camp by criticizing him, it's not working. I don't think "Pacman" is making too many friends in Tennessee with his off the field troubles with the law and getting into a war of words with his teammates.

"My teammates, I don't think they've been as loyal as they should have been in this situation. A lot of other guys around the league are holding out and my teammates are the only ones that are saying negative stuff about me."

Adam "Pacman" Jones

ArizonaPackerFan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Philtration said:
I don't know if Favre crossed the line but I know that Majkowski did. :D

I'm glad the Packers won the rematch later on that season in Chicago to prove without a reasonable doubt that the Packers were the better team that year. :D

PackerTraxx

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Steve Smith is an ***hole. And mcNabb is a hypocrite, he is doing the very thing for which he takes Favre to task for, only worse, because it's not his team and it doesn't effect or concern him. Couple of jerks wanting to be heard with nothing to say.
:puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke:

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts