Did anyone see this last night?

PackinSteel

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Solomon Wilcots was interviewing Deon Sanders after the game. The discussion was generally about how both he and Favre may have played their last game (at least against each other).

Deon, referencing his INT, said Favre told him on the sideline "I gave ya that one cuz I love you man" to which Sanders said he told Favre "I didn't run it back cuz I love you man"

I was also curious what Brett and Driver were chatting about...any guesses?

rabidgopher04

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Ok, look, I know Favre gave Strahan that sack a few years ago, but do you really think he just through one up there for Deion? Give me a freakin' break!

Anyway, Madden said that they were probably reconciling after not connecting on several passes. Don't know if he's right, but I'll buy that before I believe Favre tossed one up out of love for Deion. Favre was probably saying that in jest.

Gopackgo82

Cheesehead
Reaction score
rabidgopher04 said:
Ok, look, I know Favre gave Strahan that sack a few years ago, but fo you really think he just through one up there for Deion? Give me a freakin' break!

I think maybe Brett and Deion were joking around? :roll:

DePack

Cheesehead
Reaction score
As far as the Brett/Driver thing, I thought I saw Favre's lips say "that's alright". Which leads me to believe that Driver was apologizing for not going after the ball. Favre should have added "that's alright, but if I get my hands on that phucking Ferguson right now, I'll kill him".

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
You can read what you want into any of it..............I think it was Brett just telling him "EVERY part of the team sucked tonight........not just you!" :wink:

Members online

Latest posts