1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
  2. Announcement is LIVE: Read the Forum Post

Did anyone see this last night?

Discussion in 'Packer Fan Forum' started by PackinSteel, Dec 21, 2005.

1. PackinSteel

PackinSteel Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Solomon Wilcots was interviewing Deon Sanders after the game. The discussion was generally about how both he and Favre may have played their last game (at least against each other).

Deon, referencing his INT, said Favre told him on the sideline "I gave ya that one cuz I love you man" to which Sanders said he told Favre "I didn't run it back cuz I love you man"

I was also curious what Brett and Driver were chatting about...any guesses?

2. rabidgopher04

rabidgopher04 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Ok, look, I know Favre gave Strahan that sack a few years ago, but do you really think he just through one up there for Deion? Give me a freakin' break!

Anyway, Madden said that they were probably reconciling after not connecting on several passes. Don't know if he's right, but I'll buy that before I believe Favre tossed one up out of love for Deion. Favre was probably saying that in jest.

3. PackinSteel

PackinSteel Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    I just found it amusing - I'm certain it was nothing more than some fun between friends.

4. ahaug82

ahaug82 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    I think maybe Brett and Deion were joking around? :roll:

5. DePack

DePack Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +1
    As far as the Brett/Driver thing, I thought I saw Favre's lips say "that's alright". Which leads me to believe that Driver was apologizing for not going after the ball. Favre should have added "that's alright, but if I get my hands on that phucking Ferguson right now, I'll kill him".

6. cheesey

cheesey Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +3
    You can read what you want into any of it..............I think it was Brett just telling him "EVERY part of the team sucked tonight........not just you!" :wink: