Dez Bryant

TomBrownFan40

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I think a reasonable evaluation target date would be after the Thursday Night game with the Eagles at Lambeau. The Pack will have a full month of games under their belt and a mini-bye week before going on the road to Dallas (irony if your considering Dez). If the WR corps is still a major problem, then it might be time to make a move.

Firethorn1001

Cheesehead
Reaction score
If we want a flyer on a old savy vet - I'd prefer talking Calvin Johnson into coming back.

Age and being out of football since 2016 aside, the Lions hold his rights anyways so, you'd have to trade for them which I put at a 0.0% chance. Not even giving that a 'So you're sayin' there's a chance' one in a million shot.

Stanger37

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I think using the 'dude just wants to win' is a poor excuse for his actions. His stats and skill level have decrease too much to deal with the level of diva that he is. He had his time, he was fun to watch for those few years but his time is gone now. He never tried to become a better route runner, he had the size and ability to become the next Fitz or Boldin, but never worked any harder than he had to so he could get on that level.

Plenty of NFL teams could use a WR like him and when no one takes a shot, that's enough red flag for me. With a QB like Rodgers where he expects you to run your routes and trust you...the last thing they need is a guy who demands the ball but doesn't put in the work. Rodgers already seems to not throw the ball to anyone he doesn't trust.

When Diggs scored yesterday and he carelessly took off his helmet and started yelling, it reminded me of something Dez would do. Strutting around like they just won the game. It's diva stuff like that that will add up and cause more issues than anything.

Matt39

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Dez is coming off a ruptured Achilles 10 months ago. He was never a true speed threat and isn't tall enough/you can't expect him to go up for it that soon after that injury. No thanks!

Latest posts