Dez Bryant signed by the Saints

Favre>Rodgers259

Cheesehead
Reaction score
He's cut after a "last minute change of heart"....whatever that means?

What's his market? Think he can rebound with us? Him, Adams, and Jimmy make for a nice group.

Arod2gjdd

Cheesehead
Reaction score
All depends on the price. My guess is another team will make a bigger offer.

OP
OP
Favre>Rodgers259

Favre>Rodgers259

Cheesehead
Reaction score
But who's going to give him a real QB to throw to him? The Cowboys became Zeke's team after he got drafted. And Dak can't do what AR can. He could have his best year ever because nobody would double him because of Davante and Jimmy. Somebody would be wide open....hell, with that lineup somebody probably will be anyway.

Snoops

Cheesehead
Reaction score
They better sign him No ifs and or buts... if they were interested in Robinson and Watkins only makes sense

OP
OP
Favre>Rodgers259

Favre>Rodgers259

Cheesehead
Reaction score
But why can't WE overpay him? He's got to come cheaper than Watkins and Robinson if you ask me....we restructure CM3 and Cobb, and we ink him up. This is a Super Bowl or Bust type of deal. Nobody will care how much we spent it we got a ring because it was worth it.

Sanguine camper

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Packers need a wr with speed who can open up the field. Dez is not that guy. Adams is a similar wr to Dez and plays with a chip on his shoulder. No thanks.

PackAttack12

R-E-L-A-X
Reaction score
Packers need a wr with speed who can open up the field. Dez is not that guy. Adams is a similar wr to Dez and plays with a chip on his shoulder. No thanks.
Who that's available, or will become available, could the Packers acquire that first your description? And what WR in the draft will step in immediately and make that type of impact?

I'd like Antonio Brown. :D

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
He's cut after a "last minute change of heart"....whatever that means?

What's his market? Think he can rebound with us? Him, Adams, and Jimmy make for a nice group.
logic says the Pat's or Niners.

I say browns try to get him.. but he was due what Jordy was due basically

so if they wouldn't pay Jordy that, dez won't get that.

I don't see dez getting 12 a year.

Pokerbrat2000

Opinions are like A-holes, we all have one.
Reaction score
I am so 50/50 on Dez. His talents have diminished, but I doubt his price tag will by an equal amount. Now if he stays healthy, he might be a much better player, especially with a QB like the one we have in Green Bay. I also don't like the ego end of him, but if the Packers can live with that and maybe it has softened a bit, he could be a difference maker.

Would be nice having a a guy in Green and Gold who can go up and make these kinds of catches....wait...was it a catch? :coffee:
You must be logged in to see this image or video!

swhitset

Cheesehead
Reaction score
N
logic says the Pat's or Niners.

I say browns try to get him.. but he was due what Jordy was due basically

so if they wouldn't pay Jordy that, dez won't get that.

I don't see dez getting 12 a year.
not anymore...

Snoops

Cheesehead
Reaction score
So, how much more do you want to spend on aging, declining players? I'm in for $0.
Why wouldn’t u wanna get a wr with talent regardless of his attitude he can play ball and better than Allison... why not give Rodgers as many weapons as u can especially if u can get a decent contract we need anyone that’s gonna help us win Rodgers would like it.. and let us hit more on defense for the draft

OP
OP
Favre>Rodgers259

Favre>Rodgers259

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Dez just tweeted that he'll see the Cowboys twice this year, so I'm guessing he's going straight to Philly. May have been talking to them all along. Wentz is an upgrade from Prescott, so if he explodes, you "declining" naysayers will have to fess up.

Pokerbrat2000

Reaction score
Someone will be willing to pay Dez close to $10M/year. I don't see the Packers doing it, but who knows.

Would you cut Cobb to sign Dez? Just asking, not sure that I would.

Ace

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Dez just tweeted that he'll see the Cowboys twice this year, so I'm guessing he's going straight to Philly. May have been talking to them all along. Wentz is an upgrade from Prescott, so if he explodes, you "declining" naysayers will have to fess up.

Philly has about $.50 in cap space.

Pokerbrat2000

Reaction score

I didn't see that Tweet from Dez....a reporter Tweeted it and Dez just said "Twice? let's see".

@JonahJavad
Jonah Javad Retweeted Dez Bryant
Gotta think Dez will look into playing for NYG, Philly or Wash...so he can play Cowboys twice.

Dez Bryant‏Verified account @DezBryant 56m56 minutes ago
Dez Bryant Retweeted mike fisher ✭

? Twice? Let’s see

Patriotplayer90

Cheesehead
Reaction score
But who's going to give him a real QB to throw to him? The Cowboys became Zeke's team after he got drafted. And Dak can't do what AR can. He could have his best year ever because nobody would double him because of Davante and Jimmy. Somebody would be wide open....hell, with that lineup somebody probably will be anyway.
Somebody will be open? In this offense? You clearly haven't been paying attention.

Members online

Latest posts