Dexter Jackson

Zero2Cool

I own a website
Reaction score
He's over rated. If O'donnel would not have been paid to toss two picks to him we wouldn't be discussing him.

jdlax

Cheesehead
Reaction score
SlickVision said:
He's over rated. If O'donnel would not have been paid to toss two picks to him we wouldn't be discussing him.
I think that would be Larry Brown.:D I guess Jackson is the one who picked Gannon twice in the more recent of the two Suberbowls referenced here?

Zero2Cool

I own a website
Reaction score
JD said:
SlickVision said:
I think that would be Larry Brown.:D I guess Jackson is the one who picked Gannon twice in the more recent of the two Suberbowls referenced here?

You'd be correct sir. I was wrong.

ArizonaPackerFan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Jackson was the guy who picked off Favre in the endzone 2 years ago in Arizona in the final minute of that loss when the Packers were trying to go in for the winning score. I was at that game and that still bugs me that we lost to the Cardinals. :cry:

Cheezy

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I thought about this during last years season. Sharper went down and i was like we need to sign someone to replace him cause Bhawoh Jue isnt the answer for temporary replacement. But i dont think we should go after him he had one good game (superbowl) and after that....bam...he's being cut by the cardinals.

mkapp

Cheesehead
Reaction score
ArizonaPackerFan can back me up on this: He didnt do jack for the cardinals. I cant think of one great play that he made or anytime that he "shutdown" anyone. I just moved from AZ a few months back. By the way APF I was "at" that game. My dad and I had tix, but he was sick :puke: so I was outside the stadium scalping them :(

PackerTraxx

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I hope we can pick up a couple of safeties with at least one being a capable starter. I would hate to have to start 2 rookies.

ArizonaPackerFan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
mkapp said:
ArizonaPackerFan can back me up on this: He didnt do jack for the cardinals. I cant think of one great play that he made or anytime that he "shutdown" anyone. I just moved from AZ a few months back. By the way APF I was "at" that game. My dad and I had tix, but he was sick :puke: so I was outside the stadium scalping them :(

Except for picking off Favre on that one play, I agree he didn't do much down here in Arizona. Word was he turned into a cancer in the locker room too. His bad back before training camp started last year raises some red flags too.

It's a shame your dad got sick and you missed that game, but that game was such a downer. Especially compared to the 2000 game down here where the Packers just drilled the cardinals where the Packers and the Packer crowd really got into it. Butler even stayed after the game to shake hands of the Packer fans in arizona at the 2000 game. The Packer crowd wasn't nearly as loud at the 2003 game compared to the 2000 game for some reason. I'm not sure if the heat got to them too or what. Bad day all the way around.

Members online

Latest posts