Detroit

rottencheese

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Now here's a game GB might, a very ambiguous "might, " be able to win (but I wouldn't bet on it). :D :D :rofl:

c_mac

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Out of all the teams in the NFC North, who has the most division titles, playoff appearances, and Super Bowls in the last 15 years? No denying we aren't having a great season but I find it hilarious when any other fan of a team in the division wants to poke fun at the Packers for not being great for ONE season.

NelsonsLongCatch

Cheesehead
Reaction score
c_mac said:
Out of all the teams in the NFC North, who has the most division titles, playoff appearances, and Super Bowls in the last 15 years? No denying we aren't having a great season but I find it hilarious when any other fan of a team in the division wants to poke fun at the Packers for not being great for ONE season.

Let them have their fun now. Everybody knows that Green Bay has the best QB in the division, best receiving core in the division, and the best secondary in the division... not to mention the most cap room. If TT gets his act together, the Pack will be back on top next year.

Hammer

Cheesehead
Reaction score
c_mac said:
I always assume that trolls such as these are in 10th grade or less, but, he is a Bears fan. Two losing seasons in 17 years, it sucks, but I can live with it. No sleep lost here.

4thand26

Cheesehead
Reaction score
c_mac said:

All of that packer greatness in the last 15 years could disappear with one single loss today. I believe that there is a large percentage of fans that would burn lambeau to the ground while leaving after an improbable loss today. Thompson would have to be helicoptered out to safety.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts