Detroit/ Dallas game. u can delete it later.

Sanguine camper

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Worst Reffing since the Packers got screwed by the replacement refs on Monday night vs Seattle. Wow did that game look rigged! Leave to Jones and Goodell. They are so corrupt they make politicians look honest

Packerlifer

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The call on Levy was legit.

The flag that got picked up was bogus.

Karma. The payback for Suh-eee getting is suspension reversed. LOL.

Something must have been numb on the Dallas defender so that's why it's not a penalty. Haha.

Carl

Cheesehead
Reaction score
What about the holding on the left tackle, and the holding/hands to the face on the right tackle. Same play Levy held.

Holding is not called on offensive lineman all the time. When a LB reaches out and pulls down the RB, it's going to get called every time.

OP
OP
G

GreenBaySlacker

Cheesehead
Reaction score
what a OT has a arm hooked around a dlineman and his hand up under his facmask. Right in front of the QB... Thats easily called.

Mklangelo

Feng Shui Debunker
Reaction score
Yea. That was some pretty horrendous reffing.

Let's hope we get a good crew for Sunday. Detroit got screwed.

grampi

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Dallas was basically handed the win when the refs picked up the flag on the PI non-call...kind of makes me wonder if Jerky Jones made a call to the referee booth, or the NFL realized their playoff ratings were about to take a huge hit if DET won instead of DAL...either way, it'll all be a moot point when the Packers drop 40 points on that weak Dallas D...

Mklangelo

Feng Shui Debunker
Reaction score
Dallas was basically handed the win when the refs picked up the flag on the PI non-call...kind of makes me wonder if Jerky Jones made a call to the referee booth, or the NFL realized their playoff ratings were about to take a huge hit if DET won instead of DAL...either way, it'll all be a moot point when the Packers drop 40 points on that weak Dallas D...
Well, I can't for the life of me remember where I stored my tin foil hat. I haven't dragged that thing out since JFK went down. :cautious:

I think it'll be a great game. How cool would it be to win it with a QB sneak?

grampi

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Well, I can't for the life of me remember where I stored my tin foil hat. I haven't dragged that thing out since JFK went down. :cautious:

I think it'll be a great game. How cool would it be to win it with a QB sneak?

Not quite sure where you were going with the tin foil hat reference, but I would much rather see a blowout by GB...

Mklangelo

Feng Shui Debunker
Reaction score
Not quite sure where you were going with the tin foil hat reference, but I would much rather see a blowout by GB...

That Jerry Jones called the league and got that flag picked up. Conspiracy ie; tin foil hat.

Mondio

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I'm glad they didn't call it. Pettigrew was pushing off as much as the defender was initiating contact. At that point if they're letting them play football all game, you don't call that at that point in the game. If you want to complete the pass, throw a better ball. The league has done so much to protect qb's and receivers running across the middle, that there's no reason to reward garbage throws with 1st downs and yardage because the offensive guy initiates contact and then can't catch the ball.

brandon2348

GO PACK GO!
Reaction score
I'm glad they didn't call it. Pettigrew was pushing off as much as the defender was initiating contact. At that point if they're letting them play football all game, you don't call that at that point in the game. If you want to complete the pass, throw a better ball. The league has done so much to protect qb's and receivers running across the middle, that there's no reason to reward garbage throws with 1st downs and yardage because the offensive guy initiates contact and then can't catch the ball.

Your glad they didn't call it? Seriously? The guy held em then face guarded him which you can do in the NFL but made no play on the ball whatsoever going through the receiver. If the DB made a play on the ball I would be like okay 50/50 but it still was holding. And they did call it. It's not like it wasn't called. In fact it was announced to everyone over the PA. Then Dez Bryant "hot rods" out onto the field with his helmet off getting in the officials face almost bumping the reff.

I'm sorry that was WWF and a disgrace. Total joke and NFL looks like a stupid Fraud.

Brandon

Cheesehead
Reaction score

I do not like the Lions even a tiny bit. I hate the way passing interference is called the way it is these days, and I hate that it is a spot foul in a league that is geared towards assisting the offense WAY too much. That being said, this was a completely bogus call. The PI was more than obvious; the defender clearly was not playing the ball, his head was not turned and he clearly pushed off of Pettigrew. The flag was thrown so you stick with your call.

Conspiracy theories are silly in my opinion (even if the call was that bad, and even if this is "America's Team", and even if there is now a headline concerning the head of officiating partying with the Cowboys some time before) and honestly all this really boils down to is the head ref overruling the lesser ref who threw the flag possibly due to the differing point of views.

Maybe it's karma? Who knows. The fact is it was an atrocious pick up of a flag that was thrown correctly and it may have cost the Lions a playoff victory.

Mondio

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I only saw one replay, looked to be as much pushing off by Pettigrew as any contact by the defender, so yeah, I was glad they didn't call it. I guess it depends more on how they called the rest of the game. Close, or ticky tacky? Anyway, at the point a receiver extends an arm to hold a defender at a distance, my threshold for what I consider "interference" by a defender goes way, way up.

and how much time was left on the clock? It's not like this happened in the endzone with time expiring.

Staff online

Members online

Latest posts