Details of Robinson's detail

Status
Not open for further replies.

YERCELL

Cheesehead
Reaction score
subin said:
Question - Let's say he's suspended for a season, but his appeal lets him play to week 4 or 5.. will he not be ready to play until week 5 of next season? Anyone know?

Not only that, wouldn't that mean he'd use up the two years, and we'd pretty much be getting one season out of him?

Packnic

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Since69 said:
Philtration: Not nearly worth the risk?
pyledriver80: worst possible hoice?

Koren Robinson is an alcoholic. He's not an arsonist. He's not a child molester. He's never burned a flag in public. Get over it.

This is a great deal for the Packers. Two holes filled with pro-bowl talent at ZERO risk. If you want to bash TT for something then find a bad move to complain about.

good post... but you gotta understand... its really not that they dislike they signing. its that they have to argue everysingle thing TT does. They beg TT to make a big signing... he does it... and its the wrong one. you cant win they just argue to see themselves type.

we filled two holes with one signing with pro bowl talent... TT really sucks

Zero2Cool

I own a website
Reaction score
^^^ Yep. Basically if they didn't give Ted the seal of approval to do the job he gets paid for they are not happy and abuse the right of freedom to speak negatively about it.

Packnic

Cheesehead
Reaction score
4packgirl said:
so, TO rips apart EVERY team he plays for BUT because he's allegedly never been arrested, that makes him ok?? puhleeeez!!!

i think this is where each of us needs to look at ourselves - have not ONE of you been arrested for ANYTHING before?? if i have to be the first one to admit it then - heck yeah - i've been arrested. illegal trans of alcohol when i was in high school & a few speeding tickets. have NONE of you tried marijuana?? again - i'll admit it, i've had a few puffs. trucker bob got 3 DUI's before he went to alcohol rehab & nearly killed himself in several one-car accidents. he is 11 years sober now.

when bozz said k-rob is probably a totally different guy when he's not drinking/drugging - that'd be my guess exactly!! k-rob can change with help. TO?? there's NO helping that ******!!

have NONE of you tried marijuana?? again - i'll admit it, i've had a few puffs.
i cant lie 4packgirl.... im high right now... and you were kind of a bad *** in high school werent you hahaha. turned on.

Packnic

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Zero2Cool said:
^^^ Yep. Basically if they didn't give Ted the seal of approval to do the job he gets paid for they are not happy and abuse the right of freedom to speak negatively about it.

agreed... and i dont know of anyone on this site, that thinks TT is perfect or even close. we just dont hate the guy and dont get off bashing everything he says.

digsthepack

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Packnic....you ********* TT lover!!* LOL

*Typical response to anyone who dare say anything but simplistic negativity about EVERY move TT has made.

So much fun, eh?

DePack

Cheesehead
Reaction score
digsthepack said:
Packnic....you ********* TT lover!!* LOL

*Typical response to anyone who dare say anything but simplistic negativity about EVERY move TT has made.

So much fun, eh?

digs once again you're wrong and seem to get your feelings hurt whenever somebody doesn't kiss TT's ****. You know my feelings on TT. People are usually called ********** when they act like a *********. Not sure why you are calling nicnoc one. You two seem to agree on everything. Unless of course his lips were in the way when you were approaching TT.

packerman

Cheesehead
Reaction score
its funny, most everyone on here wants to bash Koren or TT like they dont have issues on their own...some are prob undercover alki's and drink on the regular....prob have one drink and drive which the law considered Koren to a DUI and now we are all here judging him like our life perfect....some prob are wife beaters, cheats, compulsive gamblers, ignore their family bc they sit on the pc all day, etc etc and wanna bash the other person....this is funny

DePack

Cheesehead
Reaction score
packerman said:
its funny, most everyone on here wants to bash Koren or TT like they dont have issues on their own...some are prob undercover alki's and drink on the regular....prob have one drink and drive which the law considered Koren to a DUI and now we are all here judging him like our life perfect....some prob are wife beaters, cheats, compulsive gamblers, ignore their family bc they sit on the pc all day, etc etc and wanna bash the other person....this is funny

I resent that. I'm not undercover!!!! And I only beat my wife when she just won't shut up!!!!

pyledriver80

Cheesehead
Reaction score
TOPackerFan said:
Packnic said:
depack... you really make this forum a better place.

I agree, though I think you were, perhaps, being sarcastic.

No its classic TT. He couldn't go out and sign a character guy 3 months before the season started but instead waited for week 2 to sign some drunk that NOONE else wanted.

The problem is if TT wanted to gamble with someone thier were plenty of other guys out there during FA. Why didn't they give KeyShawn a look?

I knew this would get turned into this especially from NicNac. Yes, we wanted TT to bring someone in but Koren Robinson was probably towards the bottom of the list. Actually I think what most of us wanted was TT to bring a guy in 3 months ago who could learn the offense. You know, like most other teams do.

I have been consistent on my side of this argument. The same cannot be said about most of you who used the "Packer People" excuse. It's funny how that all changed especially from you NicNac. I can bring up an old post where you clearly stated TT is "bringing in CLASSY guys" and thats whats going to turn GB around. Now he brought in a big LOSER and your position changes. That makes you and others HYPOCRITICAL and shows that you truly are a "TT lover". It's pretty darn clear to me. But don't worry, Ted Thompson is a HYPOCRITE to.

DakotaT

Cheesehead
Reaction score
pyledriver80 said:
TOPackerFan said:
Packnic said:
depack... you really make this forum a better place.

I agree, though I think you were, perhaps, being sarcastic.

No its classic TT. He couldn't go out and sign a character guy 3 months before the season started but instead waited for week 2 to sign some drunk that NOONE else wanted.

The problem is if TT wanted to gamble with someone thier were plenty of other guys out there during FA. Why didn't they give KeyShawn a look?

I knew this would get turned into this especially from NicNac. Yes, we wanted TT to bring someone in but Koren Robinson was probably towards the bottom of the list. Actually I think what most of us wanted was TT to bring a guy in 3 months ago who could learn the offense. You know, like most other teams do.

I have been consistent on my side of this argument. The same cannot be said about most of you who used the "Packer People" excuse. It's funny how that all changed especially from you NicNac. I can bring up an old post where you clearly stated TT is "bringing in CLASSY guys" and thats whats going to turn GB around. Now he brought in a big LOSER and your position changes. That makes you and others HYPOCRITICAL and shows that you truly are a "TT lover". It's pretty darn clear to me. But don't worry, Ted Thompson is a HYPOCRITE to.
This is one argument that I do share your opinion. When we passed on guys because of character issues, and then sign KR, it is in itself the definition of hypocricy.

The whole "Packer People" thing is just fluff. The Packers have had their share of problem children, and to say that your team is made up of just quality men is self-righteous.

I would have loved to sign TO this year, but the issues he carries in his head make him detrimental to the team that employs him. There is no way Randle El deserved what Washington gave him, and as far as Keyshawn goes, I'm not sure he is an improvement over Fergy or Gardner at this stage of his career. Giving Walker a new cotract would have probably been the best thing to do, but the damage done there seemed irreconcilable.

4packgirl

Cheesehead
Reaction score
digsy...alcoholism is NOT a character flaw - it's a disease!! and would i trust a 'drunk' to do the right thing? hel-l yes - trucker bob did the right thing when it came to his job - worked his butt off every single day. he never went to work drunk & was a productive member of society - even though he was a 'drunk'!!

and whoever said i musta BEEN a bada$$ in highschool...i'm STILL a bada$$ - just ask digsy!! :wink: :p :twisted:

pyledriver80

Cheesehead
Reaction score
4packgirl said:
digsy...alcoholism is NOT a character flaw - it's a disease!! and would i trust a 'drunk' to do the right thing? hel-l yes - trucker bob did the right thing when it came to his job - worked his butt off every single day. he never went to work drunk & was a productive member of society - even though he was a 'drunk'!!

and whoever said i musta BEEN a bada$$ in highschool...i'm STILL a bada$$ - just ask digsy!! :wink: :p :twisted:

Yeah but he's missed meetings and had troubles with Marijuana

vikefan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
packerman said:
Thats true.....everyone has had a few and got behind the wheel...driven over a 100 mph while being chased by the cops....who are we to judge?

4packgirl

Cheesehead
Reaction score
ok pyle but everything i've heard (which, i'll admit, isn't much) says that he's a great guy in the locker room - not a distraction. what kind of 'trouble' did he get into with the funny cigarettes??

and vikefan...what you said, my husband DID...only difference? he got away with it! i know, i know...the dude has 9 lives - everybody who knew him when he drank says that!! :)

Since69

Cheesehead
Reaction score
vikefan said:
...who are we to judge?

Very good question, there. Who the hell do we think we are? We're just uninformed, idiot fans. Ted Thompson is a lot closer to the tip of the spear than we are. Maybe, just maybe, he knows Koren Robinson a little better than we do.

tromadz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
no, us fans know a lot more than they do. Why wouldnt we know more?

pyledriver80

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Since69 said:
vikefan said:
...who are we to judge?

Very good question, there. Who the hell do we think we are? We're just uninformed, idiot fans. Ted Thompson is a lot closer to the tip of the spear than we are. Maybe, just maybe, he knows Koren Robinson a little better than we do.

Are you kidding me? Who are we to Judge OJ? Who are we to Judge Michael Jackson?

The guy got busted going 100 miles an hour DRUNK. He has missed team meetings and been arrested for Marijuana possession.

He clearly has PROBLEMS which is the nice way to put it. I bet your whole outlook would change if he would have hit your mother or daughter and killed her during his lapse of judgement.

1 time is a mistake, multiple times is a problem. This is the NFL not a drug rehab program

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest posts