Despite week off, some Falcons are still banged up

News Bot

News Bot
Reaction score
With a 13-3 record during the regular season, the Atlanta Falcons earned a bye week. And they needed it. As they prepare to face the Packers on Saturday night in prime time, the Falcons have several players who were limited in practice on Wednesday. The injured players, practicing on a limited basis, were John Abraham…
You must be logged in to see this image or video!

Source: ProFootballTalk.com

Favre4Ever

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Very interesting, especially knowing that the Falcons have been one of the healthiest teams all season.

IluvGB

I <3 Packers!!!!
Reaction score
Very interesting, especially knowing that the Falcons have been one of the healthiest teams all season.

I did not realize they were one of the healthiest,...

this could be to our benefit Saturday though.

(no offense to those injured ...just saying....)

Favre4Ever

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I did not realize they were one of the healthiest,...

this could be to our benefit Saturday though.

(no offense to those injured ...just saying....)

Oh yeah. Don't quote me because I am not 100% on the exact fact... But in week...

Nevermind.. I found the article.

The Falcons lost to the Saints Monday night and also lost rookie safety Shann Schillinger for the season, according to the Atlanta Journal-Constitution.

As injuries go, this shouldn’t be devastating. Schillinger was a sixth-round pick that helped on special teams.

Still, the Falcons aren’t used to losing any players. Brian McIntyre of Mac’s Football Blog notes that the Falcons haven’t made a single transaction since September 21.

That is a truly incredible streak, and helps provide one clue why the team has played so well this yea

They made it practically the entire season... Without making any roster moves. No IR players, no cuts, no signings...

That is part of the reason why they have been so damn consistent.

IluvGB

I <3 Packers!!!!
Reaction score
wow... I was trying to search,..while trying to fix my %@*&! printer... but thanks! I think....

Dang,..you know what...if the Packers are playing this well with our main guys injured,... and a few of them coming back by Sat. I'm STILL confident! lol As well as 99.9% of the Packer nation!

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts