Despite slow start, Jennings has star power

Zombieslayer

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Yared-Yam said:
I don't think a 2,000 yard season is out of the question.

Dude! you forgot the 2nd half of that equation (and the more important of the 2). Greg Jennings will score 25 TDs this year and be Super Bowl MVP. In 2008, he will move to DE and smash Michael Strahan's relatively puny sack record. In 2009, he will be our kicker, making 100% of XPs and 100% of FGs, AND kicking from where ever we get stopped, even our own 11 yard line once.

Absolutely amazing! Gregorius Jennings already has my vote for Greatest Sportsman in History. Hercules himself is rolling in his grave.

Reaction score
Awesome stuff there Zombie!

Greg Jennings will ... be Super Bowl MVP.

Even if he isn't playing in the Superbowl! It's already been decided that Jennings deserves the trophy.

On a more serious note, I remember last season Jennings was talking about how he is trying to increase his explosiveness even more, copying the training regime that Panthers WR Steve Smith used.

That one thing stood out to me; despite all his success, Jennings was not only working on his weaknesses (like most players do), he was also trying to improve his strengths.

He is a great young kid with a tremendous head on his shoulders. The sky really is the limit for him.

agopackgo4

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I wouldnt expect to hear a whole lot about Jennings. I would think just for the simple reason that he isnt very flashy. He reminds me a lot of damn i cant remember his name right now. I know it i just cant think of it lol. The reciever that played for the Buccs, and then the Panthers. hes an NFL analyst for espn now. as soon as i post this ill remember! But any way Jennings reminds me of him. Solid but not flashy. A silent good!

Zero2Cool

I own a website
Reaction score
I wouldnt expect to hear a whole lot about Jennings. I would think just for the simple reason that he isnt very flashy. He reminds me a lot of damn i cant remember his name right now. I know it i just cant think of it lol. The reciever that played for the Buccs, and then the Panthers. hes an NFL analyst for espn now. as soon as i post this ill remember! But any way Jennings reminds me of him. Solid but not flashy. A silent good!
Keyshawn Johnson?

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts