DeShawn Wynn placed on IR

Hammer

Cheesehead
Reaction score
They're talking about a fairly substantial shoulder injury, at least that's what I heard on the radio this morn, for what it's worth.

porky88

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Are we running the ZBS or not?

Sure didn't look like it last game..

Actually we are running the zbs. McCarthy had said that's exactly how it's suppose to go. Though I think he's stating the obvious. One thing I notice about Grant is he's one cut and go. Jackson dances a little to much and Wynn doesn't hit the hole as hard as you would think for a guy his size.

I'm not sure if it was Grant who made the ZBS work, Denver's poor run defense, or the offensive line. Either way I'll take it.

jnells

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Grant has the "one cut & go" down pretty well if Mondays game was any indication. I look forward to see how he will perform against the Chiefs. Hopefully we can get some solid production out of him and take a little pressure off of Favre (even though Favre has handled it brilliantly).

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Grant looks strong.........he carried some guys on his back on several runs. And being the way our line has blocked, we need a guy that can carry guys, as our blocking can't get them out of the way for our RB's.
I hope Wynn can come back next year and remove that injury tag. The guy showed some flashes.

DoddPower

Nick Perry is watching you, NFL QB's!
Reaction score
I'm sure I just missed it somewhere because I've been so busy this week, but was Jackson deactivated this game? I don't remember seeing him at all.

And what's up with Morency? How come he got so little playing time? Is he still pretty hurt?

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts