Desean Jackson

Status
Not open for further replies.
H

HardRightEdge

The only scenarios in which the Packers would be interested in Jackson would be ones where Cobb suffered an amputation of one sort or another.

Put Jackson's availability together with the Packers still-available cap space and the blogosphere becomes like the dog kennel where somebody shouted "squirrel".

H

HardRightEdge

Does anybody else find it interesting that the free agents whose visits or team "interest" are leaked are not among the few who eventually get signed? I find this phenomenon to be instructive.

If I were Thompson I'd inquire as to Jackson's demands even though I'd have no interest in singing him. Keeping a constant finger on the pulse of the upper tier WR free agent market would be important at this juncture for the 12-month-plus planning process.

Last edited by a moderator:

rodell330

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Does anybody else find it interesting that the free agents whose visits or team "interest" are leaked are not among the few who eventually get signed? I find this phenomenon to be instructive.

If I were Thompson I'd inquire as to Jackson's demands even though I'd have no interest in singing him. Keeping a constant finger on the pulse of the upper tier WR free agent market would be important at this juncture for the 12-month-plus planning process.

Lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest posts