Denver fans subdued tonight?

favrefourevre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
After the demise of the Rockies last night, will it be hard for Denver fans to get pumped up about their mediocre football team playing an interconference game? I think the loss of the W.S. will still be on their minds and a single football game will not be able to fully distract them.

NDPackerFan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I don't think the Bronco fans will be sub-dued at all. If we score 10 or more unanswered points at the beginning of the game, that'd do it.

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I don't think the Bronco fans will be sub-dued at all. If we score 10 or more unanswered points at the beginning of the game, that'd do it.
I thought "Jared" was the "sub-dued?" :lol: :lol: (I know.....that was bad!) :lol:
Seriously, if the Brewers had been in the WS and lost, that wouldn't affect how i feel about the Packers one bit. The Rockies being swept might actually put MORE fans in the seats, as they don't have the WS to watch now.

bozz_2006

Cheesehead
Reaction score
i agree cheesey. i reckoned that if there was a WS game tonight, some brave fans could roadtrip to denver and score some pretty cheap tix to the football game tonight.

uwbadger12000

Cheesehead
Reaction score
David Ortiz

After finishing off the Rockies yesterday and since both games were/are in Denver, do you guys think he will be at tonight's game since he is a HUGE Packer fan?

brennan1884

Cheesehead
Reaction score
if the pack go up early they will be subdued it will all depend on the score early as it will determine the atmospher until the 4rth quarter when it will be loud unless we are killing them

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
if the pack go up early they will be subdued it will all depend on the score early as it will determine the atmospher until the 4rth quarter when it will be loud unless we are killing them
It would be nice to add to their pain of losing the world series last night.

brennan1884

Cheesehead
Reaction score
couldnt agree more my friend howver i hate the red sox so i was actualy chreering for denver and their fans....however that was baseball and this is football

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts