Demetri Goodson

OP
OP
TJV

TJV

Lifelong Packers Fanatic
Reaction score
In addition to his limited time playing college football, he was “old” for a draft pick.

Last edited:
H

HardRightEdge

Does this mean you finally agree with me that giving away the inside route to a receiver with no safety help over the top is a mistake??? ;)
It certainly can be, but not in the case you're referencing to. :cool: When the corner is at the ball, he gets a piece of it, and a piece of the receiver's arm on a perfectly thrown ball, you just have to say a good play was topped by a better play.

In any case, the issues I've noted with Shields is not the deep ball...he gives away separation in intermediate routes... skinny posts and intermediate crossing routes.

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member 6794

It certainly can be, but not in the case you're referencing to. :cool: When the corner is at the ball, he gets a piece of it, and a piece of the receiver's arm on a perfectly thrown ball, you just have to say a good play was topped by a better play.

I know we will never agree on it but Williams made the play way easier for Wilson and Kearse by allowing the receiver inside.

In any case, the issues I've noted with Shields is not the deep ball...he gives away separation in intermediate routes... skinny posts and intermediate crossing routes.

Agree on that.

Members online

Latest posts