DeMarcus Ware

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 6794

He has done far more with far less to work with... perfect example is this past year against Denver. 70% 506 yds 5 TD's and 1 INT 140 QB rating put up 48 points and lost.

But even that game was a perfect example of him not getting it done. He played a nearly perfect game until the end of the game when his interception within the last two minutes set up the Broncos winning FG.

Ace

Cheesehead
Reaction score
But even that game was a perfect example of him not getting it done. He played a nearly perfect game until the end of the game when his interception within the last two minutes set up the Broncos winning FG.

Valid point but it never should have came to that

Oshkoshpackfan

YUT !!!
Reaction score
Oops... forgot to mention the topic in my post...hmmm....demarcus ware.....UMMMMM NO !!!! He will command a rather large sum of cash that we don't need to shuffle his way when we have more important people to retain. Either try again in the draft or hope that one of our many finally breaks out....or.....deal with what we have for pass rushers and change their format.....same ol style of pass rush gets to damn predictable but some refuse to change it up (dom)

Ace

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Denvers defense was not "all that"..... plenty of teams put up decent points on them, just the teams denver played couldnt match them in offensive production. Not to mention denver didnt have a tough schedule. Romo is NOT that good. As mentioned, he IS a 2nd teir QB as is cutler, so they are in the same boat. Romo in the playoffs = choke master.... that alone says it all.

He has the most yards in his 1st 100 games (I'm pretty sure Aaron is on pace to beat that), 5th most wins, and has 11 more TD's with 21 fewer INT's them Peyton in their 1st 100 games. He has also finished in the top 10 in passer rating for 7 straight years, only 6 QB's have more in NFL history- Montana, Manning, Brady, Dawson, Fouts, and Young.

Since 2009 in games played in Dec and January, Romo has had a QB rating over 100 12 times, he is 6-6 in those games. When Peyton, Brady, Brees, Rivers, Flacco, Dalton, Schaub, and Kaep go over 100 in Dec and Jan their combined records are 104-6.

Romo has the highest 4th qtr passer rating among active QB's and in the 4th qtr his career numbers are 63.4% 5819 yds 44TD's and 18 Int's.

I can't believe I've defended him as long as I have and I swear I hate him. I appreciate good football players and he deserves more respect then he gets.

NOMOFO

Cheesehead
Reaction score
To lump him in with Jay Cutler is a huge insult IMO. He has done far more with far less to work with... perfect example is this past year against Denver. 70% 506 yds 5 TD's and 1 INT 140 QB rating put up 48 points and lost. I do believe he could carry a competent team through the playoffs. I'm not saying he's Manning, Brees, Brady, Rodgers but he certainly isn't Jay Cutler. He has been hamstrung by a terrible coach, and an owner who couldn't GM his way out of a wet paper bag.

I would take Cutler over Romo if I had to pick one for my team. I would take Cutler over Romo if I had to pick one to win a playoff game. I would take Cutler over Romo if I had to pick which has the hottest wife. I would take Cutler over Romo in a heart beat in almost any scenario. ...but like I said...Cutler is also a second tier guy. I am very thankfully we have Aaron Rodgers!

Ace

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I would take Cutler over Romo if I had to pick one for my team. I would take Cutler over Romo if I had to pick one to win a playoff game. I would take Cutler over Romo if I had to pick which has the hottest wife. I would take Cutler over Romo in a heart beat in almost any scenario. ...but like I said...Cutler is also a second tier guy. I am very thankfully we have Aaron Rodgers!

Insanity

Ace

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Ed Werder reporting that Demarcus Ware has requested the Cowboys make a decision on him by start of free agency

D

Deleted member 6794

Ed Werder reporting that Demarcus Ware has requested the Cowboys make a decision on him by start of free agency

As far as I know he's still under contract with the Cowboys, so the only choice be actually has is holding out, don't see that happening as he's due to get $12.7 million for next season.

Ace

Cheesehead
Reaction score
As far as I know he's still under contract with the Cowboys, so the only choice be actually has is holding out, don't see that happening as he's due to get $12.7 million for next season.

Yes and he's got plenty of $ left on that deal $50 some million if I'm not mistaken. They can't afford that. I'll never understand how they do business, it just baffles me.

Oshkoshpackfan

YUT !!!
Reaction score
Yes and he's got plenty of $ left on that deal $50 some million if I'm not mistaken. They can't afford that. I'll never understand how they do business, it just baffles me.

Jerry jones ..... that is your answer ..... jerry-atric freakin jones.

Pack....man!!!

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Houston according to NFL network is close to signing with the Chicago Bears. So i guess the Pack weren't that interested.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

NOMOFO

Cheesehead
Reaction score

I think it's safe to say, I wouldn't trust Jerry to make sound moves any more. I would hate to be a cowgirls fans right now. Not only do you have one of the biggest egomaniac GMs. Now you have one of the biggest egomaniac GMs that's also going senile. ... and you thought taking the car keys away from grandma was hard?

Oshkoshpackfan

YUT !!!
Reaction score
I think it's safe to say, I wouldn't trust Jerry to make sound moves any more. I would hate to be a cowgirls fans right now. Not only do you have one of the biggest egomaniac GMs. Now you have one of the biggest egomaniac GMs that's also going senile. ... and you thought taking the car keys away from grandma was hard?

waaaaaaa ha ha ha

Ace

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Schefter now reporting that he will in fact be released. This is who I want!

raj34

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Is a 31 year old Demarcus Ware worth AJ Hawk money?

Ogsponge

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Is a 31 year old Demarcus Ware worth AJ Hawk money?

Apparently Jared Allen has the Packers on his short list of teams he would play for, so I think TT should sign him, ware, and byrd, and go broke...

Pack....man!!!

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I wouldn't sign Allen... Vikings made a signed, Bears made a sign Lions are looking at Tate but nothing from Packer land.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Apparently Jared Allen has the Packers on his short list of teams he would play for, so I think TT should sign him, ware, and byrd, and go broke...

I have a hard time believing that, seeing as he would have to play a completely new position.

Ogsponge

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I have a hard time believing that, seeing as he would have to play a completely new position.

I am not saying it is true, just rumor from great sources such as fansided and I was being facetious. However, I think Jared Allen would have no problem transitioning to a 3-4 DE.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Latest posts