Delhomme hit..

arrowgargantuan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
did anybody else see the replays for this one? it was monsterous..Jake was out cold on the field. it was one of those hits where the impact was so hard his head slammed against, then bounced off the ground...it was hard to watch.

Ken Hamlin FS from the Seahawks is in intensive care today with a skull fracture...no idea what happened to him.

OP
OP
A

arrowgargantuan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
tromadz said:
Delhommes hit....was a clean hit. that guy leveled him with his shoulder.

well he was trying to slide down, but yes, the hit itself was legal...he didn't spear him or anything like that. plus, all of these qb's know when they leave the pocket that defenders start head hunting.

big3

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Just curious, are you talking about the Kenoy Kennedy hit that was during the detroit game? If so it was a big mistake. Delhomme threw more touchdowns to lions than harrington did that game.

OP
OP
A

arrowgargantuan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
big3 said:
Just curious, are you talking about the Kenoy Kennedy hit that was during the detroit game? If so it was a big mistake. Delhomme threw more touchdowns to lions than harrington did that game.

hahaha..so Kenoy should've just tapped him a little? and the Lions take that game?

what an idiot!

OP
OP
A

arrowgargantuan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
woah horsey...

i wasn't calling you an idiot...that was directed at Kenoy. on top of that, it was sarcastic. of course he wouldn't know Weinke would play lights out.

normally i would be upset, but you obviously misunderstood me and i'll take a little blame in that my post was written a tad vaugely.

simma down now...

big3

Cheesehead
Reaction score
My apologies arrowgargantuan. I totally misunderstood you and feel like a real **** for flying off the deep end like that. Thanks for realizing I was jumping to conclusions and not treating me like I did you. Again, I sincerely apologize.

Staff online

Members online

Latest posts