• Play offs - Super Bowl loss

Votes: 1 4.0%
  • Play offs - Super Bowl win

Votes: 3 12.0%

• Total voters

Quientus

Oenophile
Reaction score
I bet Rodgers, now more than ever, Can relate to how "Old Greybeard" felt in his last years as a Packer QB ...

Can't fault him (A Rodgers) for being "pissed" - must be frustrating ...

Half Empty

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Did I fault him for anything ? If I did I must have missed were I wrote that ... ?

No, you didn't fault him for anything, in fact, you told us he couldn't be faulted. I asked if he could be faulted. That seems to be the situation, explained to a fault. :)

Half Empty

Cheesehead
Reaction score
As always, your choice. Some of us think it's already over, but we'd love to be proven wrong.

OP
OP
Quientus

Quientus

Oenophile
Reaction score
I disagree ... Most of The pieces are there, however, as it was 10 years ago, so it is now ... More veteran depth is needed on offense, One QB Can't do it All ...

MadCat

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Not much veteran depth in the upcoming draft class, unfortunately.

Last edited:

Ogsponge

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Another opportunity to point out the many recent teams have turned things around for the better for playoff time and won it all.

Not giving up on the season until it's over.
Not giving up either but it is really hard to find any signs that this team has any chance to put it all together

OP
OP
Quientus

Quientus

Oenophile
Reaction score
I Think they'll win The Wild card and lose in The Divisional ...

Too many inconsistencies on offense, both by The WRs and QB atm to be a top contender

Guacamole

Full On Cheesehead
Reaction score
I won't tell you how it is. I did that on another Packer forum and got banned today. Some people/fans don't like being told how it is. How many more passes do we give this coaching staff. Thompson is not doing his job either. They will be lucky to win next week. Unless something major changes, they will be one and done.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Quientus

Quientus

Oenophile
Reaction score
I've never had problems being overtly critic of this team - granted some may disagree and such, but it wont get you banned on this board, believe me

Darryl Tincknell

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Am I the only one who thinks the absolute reason we are where we are at this moment is because of **** poor offensive line play all year? There hasn't been one solid lineman this year I don't believe other than TJ Lang, and this wasn't his best year. I am a huge Josh Sitton fan but in my opinion he's taken a step back with everyone else. This was supposed to be one of the top lines in the NFL coming into the season and like everyone else on the Pack they are a step slower than their opponents. Freeney is a 35 year old free agent the Cards picked up mid-season and he had 3 sacks! Rodgers is having an off year because of it. Receivers are slow and can't even finish their routes before AR has to dance out of the pocket and find someone. Running game goes no where because the line cannot stop the interior linemen from penetrating into the backfield. If you don't have a decent offensive line,and this goes for ANY level of football, you will not move the ball(mr. Obvious award I know!)

OP
OP
Quientus

Quientus

Oenophile
Reaction score
Am I the only one who thinks the absolute reason we are where we are at this moment is because of **** poor offensive line play all year? There hasn't been one solid lineman this year I don't believe other than TJ Lang, and this wasn't his best year. I am a huge Josh Sitton fan but in my opinion he's taken a step back with everyone else. This was supposed to be one of the top lines in the NFL coming into the season and like everyone else on the Pack they are a step slower than their opponents. Freeney is a 35 year old free agent the Cards picked up mid-season and he had 3 sacks! Rodgers is having an off year because of it. Receivers are slow and can't even finish their routes before AR has to dance out of the pocket and find someone. Running game goes no where because the line cannot stop the interior linemen from penetrating into the backfield. If you don't have a decent offensive line,and this goes for ANY level of football, you will not move the ball(mr. Obvious award I know!)

Its not *All* on The offensive Line imo ..., Rodgers shares some fault too though ...

The offensive Line did an ok job early in The season when The Pack were on a Roll ...
(Damn phone capitalizing every other word ...)

Half Empty

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Am I the only one who thinks the absolute reason we are where we are at this moment is because of **** poor offensive line play all year?

Probably. :) Seriously, I think most of us would contend that AR has played well in many games where the protection was poor, but he had receivers that could get open and catch what he threw. OLine a big factor, sure. The absolute reason, probably not.

Darryl Tincknell

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Agree..not all...but it all snowballs when your line is getting beaten like clockwork...jittery in the pocket..receivers never get through their routes completely...can't get the running game going to loosen up the D a little bit..the Cards had NO respect for the Packer receivers..they were sure they could cover them one-on-one..they were bringing the kitchen sink on almost every down..I guess I'm just really frustrated like every other Packer fan because we haven't been stopped for years and now we look mediocre

Jason Comp

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Can you fault him for a lot of the missed opportunities today?
Besides the pick in the end zone which was all Rodgers what were the other missed opportunities? The cameras always show the what if but it that's not reality when he can't look at more than one receiver before getting drilled or running for his life. Having a line that gives up 3 sacks in a game is not good but happens, having a line give up more sacks in one game than some teams had before week 10 is terrible, not missed opportunities.

Patriotplayer90

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I Think they'll win The Wild card and lose in The Divisional ...

Too many inconsistencies on offense, both by The WRs and QB atm to be a top contender
There are many, many great former QBs who will defend the struggles that Rodgers is going through. But there are few receivers who can defend the terrible effort by Adams or the lack of separation the receivers are able to obtain, or former linemen who can defend the inability to give the QB protection or the RBs room to run. Being a QB at the level Rodgers has been throughout the years is infinitely more difficult than just beating the guy in front of you. Many, many more factors involved.

melvin dangerr

In it to Win it All
Reaction score
I bet Rodgers, now more than ever, Can relate to how "Old Greybeard" felt in his last years as a Packer QB ...

Can't fault him (A Rodgers) for being "pissed" - must be frustrating ...
I hope he is more pissed at the coach for not adding more protection, this line could not protect him and those hits were making me think he should have pull him in the 2nd 1/2

P-E-Z

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Another opportunity to point out the many recent teams have turned things around for the better for playoff time and won it all.

Not giving up on the season until it's over.
we a at a 10 win team going to the playoffs...... if the line gets healthy we have a chance.

P-E-Z

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Agree..not all...but it all snowballs when your line is getting beaten like clockwork...jittery in the pocket..receivers never get through their routes completely...can't get the running game going to loosen up the D a little bit..the Cards had NO respect for the Packer receivers..they were sure they could cover them one-on-one..they were bringing the kitchen sink on almost every down..I guess I'm just really frustrated like every other Packer fan because we haven't been stopped for years and now we look mediocre
in reality we are still a playoff team and anything can happen on any given Sunday....

melvin dangerr

In it to Win it All
Reaction score
we a at a 10 win team going to the playoffs...... if the line gets healthy we have a chance.
I feel your optimism but do you really think this line is an improvement to a NFC title? even with injurys there issues with penalties, blocking, protection...

Staff online

Latest posts