Defensive help? Why no looky at Jason Taylor,Bert Berry?

flyguy4ever4

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Nothing like a GB free agency period to put all the troops to sleep. Mentioned Berry and Taylor as they would fit that left side attacking OLB spot for us even as situational or part time players. Both those guys have way more QB rushing skills than the guys currently in depth chart of Poppinga,Chillar. Taylor is older and not sure on his health/left in tank but if healthy GB could use him as designated pass rusher which would be a huge upgrade. Berry could also being a productive guy in that left OLB spot. Nice to sign one of these guys before the draft in case things don't work out well then you have some bodies in place.

Jess

Movement!
Reaction score
I'd take Berry I suppose. For the right price.

I wouldn't touch Taylor with a 30 foot pole. He was invisible with Washington last year, and I think he'd be a giant waste of money.

PackersRS

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Man, for a 1 year contract, it doesn't kill your cap for the next years. And depth is allways good. But TT doesn't want a player just for a year...

Pugger

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Taylor was injured most of last year but you have to wonder if his heart is still in the game. I heard one of the reasons why he was released was because he didn't relish all of the off season OTAs, etc. Gee, where have we heard that before? ;)

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts