Defensive backs

Status
Not open for further replies.

TJV

Lifelong Packers Fanatic
Reaction score
Hey what about the dbs? Pretty good I wonder if the rooks will get better or go down. Remember Charlie peppra? He had that one great season then what. Why don’t they play zone more I think they should get two or three shut down corners – maybe keep Shields - then the safeties could blitz all the time. Play 2-6-3 take away running game and middle passes – no worries about TEs. Get 2 380 pound DL & trade daniels – probably get 2 first rounders for him. Blitz 8 on third down sometimes. Then don’t blitz anyone. Upredictable. Switch it up – clay could play safety. That’s where he played in college. Remember Bucky Brooks? Not that good. Everybody says the O was bad last year but the dbs cost a lot of games. I predicted the 2008 market crash. I knew about the tranches - got a lot of crap for it. When they play man d they should push WRs down on the ground – works every time and nobody does it. Unpredictable. Rollins could be good or sophomoric slump. Draft a sure-fire guy. Woodson, Collins, Martin and don’t forget about Peppra. Trade up to get best DB that’s what’s missing… bring in good players.

Thoughts?

Half Empty

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Hey what about the dbs? Pretty good I wonder if the rooks will get better or go down. Remember Charlie peppra? He had that one great season then what. Why don’t they play zone more I think they should get two or three shut down corners – maybe keep Shields - then the safeties could blitz all the time. Play 2-6-3 take away running game and middle passes – no worries about TEs. Get 2 380 pound DL & trade daniels – probably get 2 first rounders for him. Blitz 8 on third down sometimes. Then don’t blitz anyone. Upredictable. Switch it up – clay could play safety. That’s where he played in college. Remember Bucky Brooks? Not that good. Everybody says the O was bad last year but the dbs cost a lot of games. I predicted the 2008 market crash. I knew about the tranches - got a lot of crap for it. When they play man d they should push WRs down on the ground – works every time and nobody does it. Unpredictable. Rollins could be good or sophomoric slump. Draft a sure-fire guy. Woodson, Collins, Martin and don’t forget about Peppra. Trade up to get best DB that’s what’s missing… bring in good players.

Thoughts?

I don't know, Croak. I guess it's too much to ask for a coherent, well thought-out OP. It looks more like a stream of consciousness, I’ve got to post this in a hurry post.

I assume the top post is reflective of the bottom?

OP
OP
TJV

TJV

Lifelong Packers Fanatic
Reaction score
Somebody looking to be moderated?
No why would you ask that? What do YOU think about the dbs? I forgot to mention I like jazz, how 'bout you?

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
We won't tolerate threads that mock other posters thoughts and opinions.

If you don't like a poster thrn ignore them.. We can't make you ignore but we can step in and handle it for you

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest posts