Defense

gbfan4

Cheesehead
Reaction score
What the hell is wrong with our Defense? It seems like they are atleast serviceable in the first half and the second half a complete breakdown. I guess its gotta be coaching but its getting ridiculous. As I speak, Harris drops a for sure red zone INT.

OP
OP
G

gbfan4

Cheesehead
Reaction score
You're right, they have kept them to field goals the last two drives so I cant be too disappointed. I will rephrase my statement though that it isnt just the D, the offense sucks probably even worse in the 2nd half, which tells me it is all coaching. It is becoming too frustrating to even watch. 3 and out, 3 and out.

porky88

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Coaching all the way. As far as I'm concern Sanders isn't an NFL caliber Defensive coordinator. It was real easy to spot what was going on. We'd blitz and the Rams would run right at it and get about 7 yards. Happen all 2nd half long. Sanders kept blitzing for some reason as well. Out coached by Linehan and the offense. Horrible Coaching!!!

kmac

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I don't think the D did anything awful in the 2nd half. Sure, they weren't great, but they certainely did not lose the game for us.

Drich318

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I thi our team is getting outcoached. Every second half, our offense looks horrid, and our defense can't stop anyone for some reason. his only means that their coaching staffs are making great halftime adjustmetns and our coaching staff aren't doing anything

Reaction score
Drich318 said:
I thi our team is getting outcoached. Every second half, our offense looks horrid, and our defense can't stop anyone for some reason. his only means that their coaching staffs are making great halftime adjustmetns and our coaching staff aren't doing anything

That's just it, the opposing coaching staff isn't doing anything drastic, the players on the opposite side are coming out and not playing sloppy.

When they fix their mistakes, and don't take stupid penalties, the Packers roster is exposed for what it really is; young, inexperienced, and not the most talented in the NFL.

porky88

Cheesehead
Reaction score
all about da packers said:
Drich318 said:

That's just it, the opposing coaching staff isn't doing anything drastic, the players on the opposite side are coming out and not playing sloppy.

When they fix their mistakes, and don't take stupid penalties, the Packers roster is exposed for what it really is; young, inexperienced, and not the most talented in the NFL.

You can relate not playing sloppy to making the right adjustments. That's what Philly did and the Rams look much more crisp as well in the 2nd half. Our Defense just isn't being ran by a good coordinator. Bates meant a lot to this team as a Coach. The lost of him as a Coordinator really hurts.

Members online

Latest posts