Defense and Special teams are terrible as usual.............

yourout

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Someway somehow we MUST upgrade the pass rush next year. The only way to win a game like this is to be able to put some heat on Brees and rushing 3 on 3rd and 16 is the most idiotic thing I have seen this year.

billv

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I agree the 3 and 16 play was terrible, If we stop them there, the momentum is on the pack's side. Not saying we would have won or anything, but that play was a big one.

DoubleC4

Cheesehead
Reaction score
yourout said:
Someway somehow we MUST upgrade the pass rush next year. The only way to win a game like this is to be able to put some heat on Brees and rushing 3 on 3rd and 16 is the most idiotic thing I have seen this year.
maybe if we get another stud like justin harrell who gets hurt every 5 minutes we'll be in for a real treat for the pass rush next year

OP
OP
P

packer98

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Who cares what his name is, our DLine is terrible and our LB's can't pass cover a turtle. We need improvements and Chillar is not the answer i am looking for.

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
packer98 said:
Who cares what his name is, our DLine is terrible and our LB's can't pass cover a turtle. We need improvements and Chillar is not the answer i am looking for.

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Now your starting to make some sense..

At least you can acknowledge there is OTHER parts to this team!!

Members online

Latest posts