Decision Favre

Zero2Cool

I own a website
Reaction score
Why do you think Brett made his decision now? He could have waited several days (after draft) jus as well?

I wonder when he spoke to LaVAR it clicked into his head that Ted is trying to sign players, but they simply do not want to come here and play. Because as we all know (per reports) Brett almost had LaVAR convniced to join the Packers.

SuperRat

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I just posted this in another topic, but I could see it as a key to get Woodson with his announcement that he will decide what team hes signing with in the next couple of days.

musccy

Cheesehead
Reaction score
just wrote what you just said superRat in another post...so I obviously agree that it's more than coincidental...Brett sees Lavar run off to the giants, and he wants to keep woodson from doing the same

SuperRat

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Yeah and the timing with it is strange if it has nothing to do with Woodson. Well anywho regardless of what happens with Woodson we have Brett for his farewell tour.

OP
OP
Zero2Cool

Zero2Cool

I own a website
Reaction score
mattresell said:
I started a thread earlier that said Woodson is expected to choose in the next 24 hours. This can only help. Could be a great week in Titletown.

Return of Favre...addition of Woodson and Hawk.

Is it gay that the thought of that gives me a massive ********?

lmao I'm glad I didn't post an image with Hawk in a Green Bay Packers uniform. (unfinished project of mine)

pyledriver80

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Hell, lets not look to much into it. I think Brett just made his mind up. No rhyme or reason why but Brett thought it was just time

OP
OP
Zero2Cool

Zero2Cool

I own a website
Reaction score
pyledriver80 said:
Hell, lets not look to much into it. I think Brett just made his mind up. No rhyme or reason why but Brett thought it was just time

Huh?
Where lies the fun in that?

WinnipegPackFan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I think it's also interesting he waited until after the TT conference. Could mean nothing at all but could also mean he didn't want TT looking like the man who brought him back !!!

OP
OP
Zero2Cool

Zero2Cool

I own a website
Reaction score
WinnipegPackFan said:
I think it's also interesting he waited until after the TT conference. Could mean nothing at all but could also mean he didn't want TT looking like the man who brought him back !!!

Brett didn't leave ;)

CaliforniaCheez

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I don't understand the board's attitude.

Brett is the one that said you honor your contract.

Plus one must consider his spouse. What wife would let the husband hang around the house and not work when he has a job paying 12 million dollars? Over 17 weeks his salary is over 742 thousand dollars a week or $106,000 a day or $4416 every single hour or over $73 a minute even when sleeping or over a dollar a second. He is more valuable than his weight in gold. Actually his salary is guaranteed with being on the active roster week one.

Now having Brett return is the single biggest move in free agency to guarantee the success of the Packers though it was not unexpected by me.

Favre plays too well to stop and he is faces no injury situation.

Through 2008 all will be great. 2009 will be quite fine. After 2010 maybe then; when he breaks Jim Marshall's consecutive start record. The final record to break.

DePack

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Zero2Cool said:
Why do you think Brett made his decision now? He could have waited several days (after draft) jus as well?

I wonder when he spoke to LaVAR it clicked into his head that Ted is trying to sign players, but they simply do not want to come here and play. Because as we all know (per reports) Brett almost had LaVAR convniced to join the Packers.

What....what.....what? When Brett spoke to Lavar he encouraged him to come to Green Bay, obviously telling him he'd be back (why else would he try to sway him to Green Bay?). How did that work out? Lavar signed with the G-men.

Brett has known for weeks that he was coming back, so has MM and TT.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts