Decided??

D

Deleted member 6794

I can't grab the link, but is at Packers wire.usatoday.com, Zach Kruse.

Actually I should have been more clear about it that I'm not interested in where you have that information from aside if it was Rodgers telling you.

I suggest to wait until the decision has actually been communicated before getting worked up about it.

D

Deleted member 6794

Pretty much all over the internet on sportsspyder cap. Although nothing's been confirmed.

Well, if it's all over the internet, posted by various insiders who haven't talked to Rodgers about it, I guess it must be true :roflmao:

Pkrjones

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Actually I should have been more clear about it that I'm not interested in where you have that information from aside if it was Rodgers telling you.
The last time Aaron & I talked was February 22nd and we only talked about methods to balance our chi. Now my calls go directly to voicemail so I'm in the dark. ;)

Reaction score

I suggest to wait until the decision has actually been communicated before getting worked up about it.
Rodgers plays fantastic on the field… but his conduct off of it is reminiscent of an adolescent :tup:
I would be willing to bet he drives people absolutely nuts in our Front Office. :laugh:

Reaction score
Every year for 13 years we heard of controversy. We blame the HC, DC, QB, ST, Players, FO, GF’s and the Media. Every 2 years or so 1 of that group dropped out of the equation and yet we were left with the same issues (or worse in some seasons). Time is near perfect in solving the unsolved mysteries.
As Packer fans. We don’t need to be Matlock to solve the mystery of the Packers. We’ve all witnessed it and lived it first hand

gopkrs

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I would kind of like to give Denver permission to talk with Rodgers w/o having to worry about tampering. I guess you could just give ARod permission to seek a trade. Obviously doesn't mean we would have to accept it. Would be tough on his feelings but might be best all around.

KiDcUdI

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Apparently GB offered a QB market altering deal. I think that means it’s fully guaranteed.

As for Rodgers holding out on his decision he needs to. The Packers could easily ink a deal with him and then not do anything Rodgers wants done in terms of personnel. Like keeping Adams for example. Rodgers doesn’t want to come back and have no one to throw to and the way Gutenkunst has managed the WR room I could easily see them letting Adams go and trotting out MVS, Lazard, and Amari and hope Rodgers can make something out of that garbagè.

Members online

Latest posts