Death of nfldraftscout.com

H

HardRightEdge

nfldraftscout.com was my go-to resource for Combine and Pro Day measurables, all the data packaged neatly on one page for each player that was easily accessible with an archive going back many years.

A player google search such as "John Doe nfldraftscout" would get you to a link that that would take you to the page for that player. No muss, no fuss. Or you could go to their list of prospects by position and draft class and link to the data.

It looks like this site has been absorbed into footballmaven.io/nfldraftscout with all of that data now gone.

Any suggestions for an alternative?

thequick12

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Wow that sucks I tried to do a NFL draft scout search this am and nothing came up that's bogus

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
nfldraftscout.com was my go-to resource for Combine and Pro Day measurables, all the data packaged neatly on one page for each player that was easily accessible with an archive going back many years.

A player google search such as "John Doe nfldraftscout" would get you to a link that that would take you to the page for that player. No muss, no fuss. Or you could go to their list of prospects by position and draft class and link to the data.

It looks like this site has been absorbed into footballmaven.io/nfldraftscout with all of that data now gone.

my relative

Lol

Dantés

Gute Loot
Reaction score
Pro football reference and mockdraftable have good combine data. Mockdraftable also includes some pro day info though not as comprehensive.

GreenBaySlacker

Cheesehead
Reaction score

Just post the wrong stats here on packerforum.com...... CaptWimm will be there shortly with the correct answer. :)

PackFan2

Cheesehead
Reaction score

Tony Pauline with DraftAnalyst. Older guy, been around the block before draft became as big as it is now. Close lots friends of scouts. His pro day visits analysis has a lot of info on which teams came to that college pro day (ex, last year packers went to Cali/Hawaii pro-day & interviewed James Looney-later became our late round draft pick).

Members online

Latest posts